Fertiliy Friend

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been using this app and apparently there was a free trial period with it which has now expired. I quite liked the traffic light bit which indicated likelihood of pregnancy that day. This seems to have gone away because I've not chosen to subscribe. Anyone else found this or do you all pay? not sure if I want to spend money on something like this when I could be saving it in the baby fund. Not that I'm gonna be pregnant any time soon but I need to know I've got something put by for when (if) the time comes to start buying stuff

Really what I'm asking is, is it actually worth paying for this app?

I thought it was really good. But it's alot just for an app. So i just use ovia fertility now, which I fine better the FF x

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, feels like they are making money from people's hopes so I'm not paying. Might take a look at ovia x

The only reason I keep FF is incase i want to start charting. I use lady timer to which is ok x

I paid but only the renewal price as it was on offer. What I paid works out as £1.50 per month which is a lot less per month than I spend on supplements! But I agree they should realise it's still quite a lot compared to the competition. Personally I love it and am happy to pay for it even though I'm not getting pregnant, it's not the app which is affecting our chances and it's helped me to follow my cycles. But glow is also good and that's free :)

I dont know which to use, I just don't fancy paying for it really. Roll on no longer needing to use any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back