Fertility scan...

luratraloora

Reaction score
So I spontaneously booked a private fertility scan for today to see if if everything looks healthy. I am on CD19 and have a positive OPK on CD17.

Here are my results:-

bdf1a21dad78e02c7579b168cd6bb66b.jpg

I dont completely understand what everything means can anyone help? The lady just said "all good" and didnt explain anything.

So I spontaneously booked a private fertility scan for today to see if if everything looks healthy. I am on CD19 and have a positive OPK on CD17.

Here are my results:-

bdf1a21dad78e02c7579b168cd6bb66b.jpg

I dont completely understand what everything means can anyone help? The lady just said "all good" and didnt explain anything.

Oww wow I'm going to have one of these but I've not booked it yet, was it with Babybond ?. I thought they would explain it all while you have it done ?. From what I read your scan is all normal. Was it external scan or internal ? xx

Anteverted uterus is "normal". I use quote marks because a retro uterus isn't really "abnormal", more, less common.
Ante top tips towards your stomach, retro towards your back.

Endometrium is the lining of the womb (the bit you bleed each month). This needs to be around 8mm thick at the thickest part of your cycle. 6mm or less is problematic.

I don't know what the Overy stuff means, sorry.

Looks good though, so that's good :) xx

Oww wow I'm going to have one of these but I've not booked it yet, was it with Babybond ?. I thought they would explain it all while you have it done ?. From what I read your scan is all normal. Was it external scan or internal ? xx

I did look at Babybond but couldnt get in today, and Im impatient so went to another private one in the midlands hehe! It was internal.

It all sounds healthy to me!! No re-scan = no problem lol

Did you have to pay for this? and how long do you need to be ttc before you can have one. I would love to know how healthy i am.

Did you have to pay for this? and how long do you need to be ttc before you can have one. I would love to know how healthy i am.

It was £99. You can just go whenever. Ive only been TTC for 2 months. I just wanted to see if I was healthy which has put my mind at ease now. :)

It was £99. You can just go whenever. Ive only been TTC for 2 months. I just wanted to see if I was healthy which has put my mind at ease now. :)

Thanks for the heads up! i'm going to look into this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back