Fertility monitor issue

MrsTLC

Reaction score
My monitor has told me that I've been high from day 6 to day 17? I thought it was only supposed to tell you 6 days before O. Is mine broken?
From Tapatalk

Can't help I'm afraid I've never used the monitor. However, this month I used the clearblue advanced digital opk's and they gave me 8 days of high so I stopped testing with them because cheapie opk's and my temp confirmed ovulation for me.

I used one for the trial and didn't get a peak. I got highs for 20 days straight but I did surprisingly end up with a BFP. I didn't rate the CBFM though and certainly wouldn't have purchased one after trialling it xx

Hi MrsTLC,

I used a CBFM a while back and found that all it did was stress me out lol (plus I thought the sticks were too expensive) We used it for about 6 months and even though I peaked most months I ever got my BFP. I ended up selling it and 3 months later I fell pregnant (with the help of the Fertility Friend App and ic OPK's) Sadly we lost our baby girl.

I also wouldn't recommend the CBFM though my SIL fell pregnant while using it and I know everyone's different. It just didn't work for us.

Good Luck

Loads of :dust:coming your way

Take Care, Vicky x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27