Fertility Appointment *UPDATE*

Trudi-Anne

Reaction score
Sorry for long post ladies but have a lot to say.

It was our first fertility appointment today and it went well.

Well my BMI is 44 and for me toget clomid i need to be 32-35 BMI first to even be considered for it. Got to do more blood tests:

1. A day 2 bloods

2. A day 21 bloods

never had these done as AF is all over the place.

Got to have another ultrasound to see if i do have PCOS as bloods and previous scan say I DO NOT have it so they just want to make sure. (waiting for appointment)

Im having a HSG done to, so doing some reading up in this now lol. (waiting appointment)

They wont do a laparoscopy cos of my weight at the moment which is far enough.

Going to the GP on friday to see if i can go back on the weight lossing medication and to see if they still do weight watchers vouchers.

OH has been advised to give up smoking he wasn't to happy about being asked but as i said to him if he wants a child then he needs to do his bit too and the nurse said it could affect his sperm as he's getting older now and then he agreed so im getting the STOP SMOKING KIT from NHS now yyaaaaaayy (our flat will smell a whole lot better now too)
OH has to do another sperm test somewhere down the line but not yet as he has what i call SUPER SPERM
rofl.gif

If i lose my weight and we do need IVF i found out today its a 3 month wait for it which i was suprised at as i was told in 2006 it's a 2yr waiting list (Im so happy but only as the last resort)

Im so happy things are finally moving in the right direction now. Next fertility appointment is November now so into losing weight and get tests done and then see where we go from there.

Keep your fingers crossed ladies it all works for us it's been a long road for me and im hoping to see end in sight and have my long time craved BABY (since 2003)

Luv to all xxxx

Ahhh that all sounds good! i wss told i need to get bmi to 30 before chlomid (she was playing on my age alot too!) we can do it :) x

We can I'm going to as I really want to be a yummy mummy xx

I did thanks hunni I have more PMA now so onwards and upwards as the say xx

Good to hear you are so positive :)

I think I will try and shift some weight too, have been semi trying for a while and always watch what I eat, that doesn't seem to help me shift any though, so more exercise for me I think...

Get on the thread!!! :) can share tips and egg eachother on!!!! :)trudi....what diet pills u gunna go on?x

what better insentive to loose weight huh? good luck

Good Luck with everything hun.

How long have you been trying for if you don't mind me asking
xx

Ah glad its getting sorted

I need to get my Bmi to 30 before I get the hsg which is the lap and dye but worth it ey ;-)

We have a weight loss thread in here too x

BabyDust *****

I've started my diet today so say goodbye weight and hello new me hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27