Fertile period

Donna88

Reaction score
Anyone else in their fertile period?

I am, not sure exactly when I'll be out of it but planning on just enjoying some baby dancing from now until af shows... or doesn't show more hopefully lol.

Had a shaky start with things stopping bding happening but managed on cd10 and cd12. Tonight is probably off the cards but thinking every other day should have us covered. Enjoying just having some nice us time actually and trying not to feel pressured with it

How's everyone else getting on?

That's good Donna just keep at it that's the best you can do, that's what I'm gonna do this month x

They say you should just do it every other day in your fertile period :) Sounds like you've got a plan x

I was looking back to last month and we only dtd five times but mainly in the fertile window, I think I'm getting more relaxed as the time goes on x

I'm approaching my fertile period, although I've been having watery cm already.. Just waiting for that opk to say positive. We did BD CD8 and we're going to bd tonight (cd10). OH was trying to dtd last night and I reluctantly said no.. Why do they have to be so darn attractive? Looking forward to tonight though! Woo-hoo!

As far as I've read, Every other day is good but very day won't hurt either :)
Ewcm is a really good sign, I would just do it, Ive just been told that unless you're testing the opks a few times a day you may not catch the surge! Id just crack on and bd away haha!

There was a section on this morning about fertility and I bloody forgot and switched channels lol x

Yeah; unless there's an issue with sperm then every day is also fine. We're only aiming for every other as we're both a bit run down with work so every day might be a bit of a chore lol.

I'm getting watery cm... hoping for some ewcm soon; had a bit the other day but then it went.

Hoping this is our month; if not we're away next month so at least that will be some consolation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back