Fertile CM?

M1chelle

Reaction score
I thought CM was supposed to be one of the most reliable indicators of ov? I had really wet CM for around four days starting CD13 but CBFM reckoned I was fertile about a week later. During the period I was getting highs on the monitor, I had creamy cm as I would normally at that stage of my cycle. But it seems the CBFM was right as I am now on CD33 with no BFP when my longest cycle before this has been 30 days.

I don't have a clue what's going on with my body and it's really frustrating me. :-( is it worth going to the doctor if CM is not correct around time of ov? I should be coming to the end of 7 months TTC now.

Soo annoying. Probably not being helpful, but I sometimes had that kind of CM before ov. sometimes afterwards, sometimes randomly.
It's so hard to tell what's going on in your body and is one of the most frustrating things about ttc. I was ttc for two years and gave up trying to predict/test. Everyone is different and is so hard. Hope you get it worked out...
TTC can really blow sometimes ������

Thank you for your reply. Yes you're right, it sucks! I thought it would be an enjoyable process but it bloody well isn't!

I have a similar sort of problem. This cycle I had LOADS of EWCM but didn't get a pos OPK until a day or so later. Next cycle, as soon as I get any of the EWCM I'm going for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back