Fertile cm during period?!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, for the last 2 days I've noticed when i wipe it have very strechy ewcm mixed in with my period... it looks better then when I ovulate tbh!!
Just wondering why it's there now, surely I'm not ovulating yet.. never had this before.
The first day of af is not in the blood looked very watery, so it's been there since it started...

Also I'm having clots again, this is my second af since mc is it still possible that it's from that? Never had them before the mc so you think it's that?

Thanks xx

Not sure about the CM. Sometimes there are small amounts of tissue left that come out with your first period which can cause clots but its most likely that its just from being heavier than normal. Its pretty common for the first couple of periods to be heavy and clotty. My first one was so heavy I was actually worried. My second was still way heavier than normal. Infact it wasnt until my 5th one that it was back to like it has been. I got pregnant the next cycle so I kind of wonder if there was a conection with my body getting back to normal.

I had this once and wondered if I had a chemical pregnancy as had all symptoms and felt pregnant that month. The only time I ever had ewcm around period time has been when it was pregnant xx

Ahh confusing! My period is normal with heaviness, just see the occasional clot in the loo or when I wipe.
I'm on cd4 now, cm has gone atm, but it looks like my period is stopping, ive never had this short of period in my life, usually 7/8 days, it's only been 4 :s
My boobs are still huge as well, but don't hurt, they usually go down a day or 2 before my period starts.
Hate not knowing what's going on with my body :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back