fergie

trixipaws

Reaction score
u kno fergie out of the black eyed peas, my boyf fancies the pants off her! but i cant see why i think she looks like a man! i dont mean to be bitchy, but she does hav a strong jaw and huge muscular legs!
but he thinks shes sexier than beyonce, who i think is the epitome (sp?) of HOT!
he has good taste most of the time, i can usually see the attraction in most ladies he fancies, but not this one! am i alone what do u think?

i agree with you rachel
i don't find her attractive at all :think:

My bf also fancies the pants off her aswell, i have no idea why she doesn't look nice at all, yes she has a good figure but so do loads of pretty people WHY HER, i think its the whole chav look he likes.......hehehe. I think shes ugly.

also she has had shit loads of plastic surgery, you want to see a piccie of her before, she looks totally different, almost normal :rotfl:

I think shes attractive in a quirky way, theres just something about her looks that appeal to me personally.

sometimes she looks pretty and other times she looks rough

i thin she has her good days and not so good days, mainly cos of her god awful stylist lol

fergie licious

that song pisses me off i mean how much does she love herself...

i voted NOT... chavalicious

Her body isnt too bad but she has a face like a Bulldog - not pretty.

Oh I think shes hot! She has a good body and a great voice. I think men would find her attractive because shes appears to be quite powerful / dominant the way she performs.

Its Julia roberts that my hubby likes and I just don't know why... shes too.. normal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back