Felt terrible this weekend :(

mdsremos

Reaction score
I think the symptoms have definately kicked in over the weekend!!! Am officially 6 weeks today (so glad I got passed the 5 1/2 weeks stage that I miscarried at in June) and finding myself really tired and yucky!! Been feeling really sick but not quite retching yet, had a woozy head..the sort of feeling when you've got a hangover with the dizzy feeling as well...and just fed up and not able to get myself off the couch to do anything meaningful.

Been up and down with eating, just seem to be snacking all the time and not able to want a proper meal as well as a few bowel cramps so started taking fibre-gel drink to get things moving along.

Can believe it has taken so much out of me, even shopping has been a chore never mind the housework, so lucky DH is fantastic and keeps telling me off for saying sorry.

Got a scan next week, Tuesday 6th, so although looking forward to it also scared something might be wrong but hey I think this is supposed to be normal...so I'n told anyway!

Hi mdsremos

The morning sickness kind of hits you really quickly doesn't it? One day there's no sickness and you're desperate for some symptoms, then all of a sudden you're feeling nauseous and wishing you'd feel better again!!

Good luck with your scan next week - that's nice to get one so early - it will put your mind at ease that everything's OK.

LBxx

I know how you feel! I feel like the original moaning minnie at the moment. If it isn't a headache, it's sickness. If it isn't sickness, it's indigestion! I mustn't complain though because I desperately want this baby. We went to a BBQ last night and a friend of ours brought her new baby to show us - her and her DH were sooooo besotted and proud. I didn't mind the symptoms so much then and felt really pleased that hopefully I will be in the same boat in March. I am just really anxious for my first scan - i want to know everything is okay, then I can relax......

Good luck for your scan.....

When the symptoms hit hard, just think of the joy at the end of the nerve wracking journey...it is DEFINATELY worth it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back