Felt something dislodge/pop??

Dollie

Reaction score
Just been sat on the sofa and felt something dislodge from my cervix area, twice. Thats the only way to describe it. I went straight to the loo, fully expecting something to be in my knickers, but i dont appear to be leaking anything and not had anything like a plug. Just worrying me as this was a definate feeling and ive been having pains over a week on and off. Does anyone know, can something like this happen and there be a delay in things coming away? Help!

Oh I don't know hun :hug: Sure it's nothing to worry about, but could always call mw and sure they'll know what it was.xx

Im just going to keep on knicker watch for a while, lol. Cos if its out of office hours i have to phone the hospital x

I had this whilst doing Zumba at 27 weeks. Felt as if something 'dropped'. Although my cervix is still closed and baby is still in there. Im thinking maybe it was just abit of discharge (tmi). If you experience pain or loss of plug contact the hospital chick xxx

I will, thank you. Seeing MW wednesday so can ask when i go if nothing happens x

Make sure you stick a pad on and keep a close eye on whats happening and if your still worried call MW I hope its nothing hun x

Thanks redbear, im just on constant watch for waters or plug now. lol. Everything ok so far, just getting lots of pains but ive had them a while now, especially the last two days and theyre not getting more regular. Hard to know whats normal or not, especially when ive been told i could go into labour early and my belly had dropped even further saturday morning! Eek! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back