Felt so useless today :(

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Poor Angels teeth have been playing her up all day and she's barely napped so the poor thing has been exhausted and probably in pain all day. I gave her this Ashton powder stuff and bonjela and it barely did anything. Tried to get her off to sleep several times. I gave her some water between a feed as HV advised me to do this if she got ratty like an hour after a feed. Literally barely anything I did consoled her. I managed to get her feed ready (had to leave her to scream in lounge - broke my heart) but the time I returned I was also in tears as the cat had pooed on the stairs so the house smelled of cat shit. She clearly sensed me getting upset and she screamed harder. Set her down on the sofa so test her feed was cool enough and by the time I'd turned round the poor baba had dozed off on the cushion. Absolutely crushed me her crying like that. I feel so useless :( Didn't help that when I took her for a bath her shampoo bottle slipped out my hand and fell in the tub next to her. Didnt hit her but frightened her and she screamed :( I'm so shit today :(

:hug: :hug: sorry you've had a bad day. What about a teething ring for the freezer to give her? Or a little calpol if she's really suffering with it? I'm sure tomorrow will be a much better day xx

I've ordered one of those Amber pumpkin anklets for her which are supposed to be good and she's got some teething keys to chew on although she was munching on my hand for like 10 mins earlier bless her. The crying doesn't stress me out it just makes me sad lol :( x

It's horrible when they cry like that. Maybe a bit of calpol or nurophen stuff will ease her pain. Kynon wears an amber anklet but it did take a week or two to help. He still chews his fist and drools all the time but doesn't seem to be in any pain now.

I've got an anklet on Rhea. Kian my middle one has worn amber necklace since he was 1 only thing that really helped him !! Could try some calpol too that's always a good bet xxx

Yeah I'll give the calpol a go and hopefully her anklet will work. Luckily she was better last night and today :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back