Felt so guilty- nappy rash

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
My poor little bubs was asleep in her car seat, we got home and she woke up so I decided to change her nappy. She started screaming as soon as I laid her down and when I took her nappy off she had pooed. I hadn't realised until then and it had burned her poor bum so much it was red raw and her little legs where shaking when I touched her :( it was obviously really hurting her. She sobbed bless her. I felt so guilty that she had obviously been sitting in it but I hadn't realised. It broke my hear to see her in so much discomfort :(
I left her nappy off for about 2 hrs (and got weed on in the process lol) and then we had a bath, let it dry and smothered her in sudocream. Anyone got any advice on best ways to treat it?! She is teething at the mo and this leads her to have really awful poo and it has caused redness before but not this bad! X

Don't feel bad, we've all been there. Iv found with my lo if he ever gets a bit of nappy rash (usually around teething too) I do the same as u, bath, nappy off time and sudocreme. Iv found that usually by the next poo the sudocreme has done wonders xx

Lots of air, no wipes and metanium works wonders

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Agree with knopk@. If you find the Sudocrem is slow to work then give Metanium a go. I really do think its a wonder cream!

Metanium all the way! I did exactly the sane to Jack as a baby and felt terrible because he was shaking in pain but i literally couldn't smell it!! She'll be fine soon enough and has probably already forgotten about it by now x

Instead of wipes use a cream with cotton wool. Gentler than just water. I used to have to check my son before I went to bed every night coz couldn't smell his teething poo!! Sometimes I had to wake him to change him. Also I use Vaseline as a barrier to keep poo off of their skin. If they were sore I'd put sudocrem on first then smother in Vaseline. It's not easy but it worked xxx

If g gets its we get him naked, wipe him, put talc ion (we dont squirt it on) and then put metonium on the raw bits..... METONIUM IS INVREIDBLE STUFF X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back