fell realy guilty that im not upset

Mrspage2b

Reaction score
ok so my AF came 5 days late but what a thought was a late AF has turned out to b a very early m/c the day b4 and day of bleed i started to get very very faint lines but then i came on so thought nothing of it after posting crazy line spots on hear
anyway pain got so bad i went to A&E i had bad pain blead red then it went away to brown stringy stuff then next moring woke to realy bad pain and flooding hospital confermed positive pg test but my bloods came bad a HCG level of only 92
im not upset why am i not upset ive lost a baby
ive kinda put it down to how can i lose something i didnt kow i had but i just feel so bad that i feel like that

I Just wanted to say sorry to hear that hun. Maybe it's because u didn't really think it was positive (if that makes sense) if u would have had a big fat bfp where there was no questioning it was positive maybe you would have felt like you had lost something xxx

I don't think that you should feel guilty. As Elen says its hard to be sad when you didnt really think that you were pregnant. X

Yeah everyone has different ideas about what makes a baby- eg- 'every sperm is sacred' to Catholics! I think a similar thing happened to me, and I'm quite scientific so it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but I think I took it badly because I wasnt in a great place mentally from ttc, then had a horrrendous experience with not being able to get to hospital and a bad doctor the next day etc. You have nothing to feel guilty about- it's a physical process which happened inside your body, not necessarily to be viewed as a pregnancy x

yes i think if i had a pregnacy confirmed ect and it had been a week down the line i would b in bits like i was every time i blead while pg with my kids but this was a late AF aparently loads of late AFs are a very very early m/c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back