Fell on the stairs!! :(

Constantstar

Reaction score
So I was going out this morning, had Owen in my arms and got out my flat and began walking down the communal stairs and misplaced my foot, felt it bend inwards and a snapping sound and I dropped! I tried with all my mite to make sure nothing happened to Owen which thankfully the way I fell meant he was safe. Grabbed my phone out my bag ( at this point I'm in severe pain) and call my oh and he doesn't answer!!!!! Rang my mum and luckily she ran out the flat and down the stairs and grabbed Owen and checked him.she then ran back up and got my oh. Needless to say ended up in a and e and luckily nothing broken but a sprain and they gave me a bandage and crutches!!! I'd honestly thought I had broken my ankle !! It's very painful now and swollen and can't walk on it. Luckily my mums here to look after Owen as its impossible to carry him anywhere!! Main thing is Owens ok and it's not broken!! So that's my Saturday!! Here's a pic of me all bandaged lol can't see much but trust me it hurts big time!! :/
56b6a514-7358-8a43.jpg

Ouch!! Hope it gets better soon!! x

Has your foot gone black yet? i did what you did and my entire foot and ankle went a nice shade of black lol Luckily it doesn't last too long when it's a sprain so touch wood you will be back on yur feet soon! x

No not yet but boy it hurts !! Had it elevated while sleeping and just woke up to go to toilet and hopped there and back and I think the rush of blood has caused severe pain :/ now I'm wide awake! I wanna see how much snow has fallen and if it is still but can't get to the window!!!! :/

oh.sorry to hear that. hope your good now.that's really happen to anyone.
i fell too the other day,good thing it is not that serious and bad.
we need to be more careful next time my dear ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back