Feet

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by pinkyprincess, Jan 16, 2012.

1. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

LO keeps pushing his feet out if the bottom of his sleep suit at night so his bare feet are sticking out of the bit that opens when you change his nappy.
    Anything we can do to stop this??

2. Lilelephant

Lilelephant Well-Known Member

O does this, I think it is cos they r too big! Hopefully he will stop when he grows a bit

3. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

also i think they might likethe cool. leo sleeps in his vest and blanket cos he gets hot easily and alwaus ends uo kicking the blanket off xx

4. Esoames

Esoames Well-Known Member

The holes are quite big in sleep suits, you could get some jammies or put socks on him to keep his feet warm? X

5. Franna75

Franna75 Well-Known Member

Tom has always been Houdini, even in swaddling, I could never work out how he got out of it. But its because he likes kicking, so i didnt like to restrain him. So I got him a sleeping bag so he can still move around but keep warm. A great idea in this weather.

They do very small ones for newborns.

Heres an example, expensive at John Lewis, but I saw some for 7.99 in Asda the other day.

http://www.johnlewis.com/Search/Sea...-8505-8908-e3b8-00000350994e&s_kwcid=3x861926

6. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

I've got a sleeping bag but he didn't sleep too well in it. Might have to try again tho!