Feels nothing like my first pregnancy

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently just got my bfp and nothing is the same as my first which ended in mc at 8 weeks, I had, sore boobs as in i couldn't wear a bra without crying this was from very early before missed period, really really bad dry mouth, felt sick when on a any moving object much worse on the bus lol, peeing more boobs went so big so fast, had such bad acne (I have it this time but not as bad). In fact the girls at work new i was pregnant before I did, they all have kids and noticed my peeing more because I had to ask them to cover what I was doing heh, and my acne and I kept complaint about being hungry even if I just ate a foot long sub (worked at subway xD). The only thing that made me think I was pregnant this time is pain in my hips which I had from about 6dpo I think ... which they have pretty much stopped now just get the old tingle as before was pretty painful. My boobs are tender but only if I press them and maybe dry mouth again but only got it a couple times as in even if I drink it won't go as before just had it constant. I am stressing already about having another mc and getting quite upset, i know nothing can be done to prevent it if it's going to happen but it's just a stressful thing to think and worry about...

I haven't got much advice as this is my 1st pregnancy but from what I've heard every preg is different even with the same woman so try not to compare or worry x

Congrats with your BFP, YAY!!

With my MC I had super super sore boobs but I really don't remember having that early on with my son at all. In fact i didn't really get a BFP with my son I think for nearly a week after my missed period.

The pregnancy symptoms really can vary so much, however if I'm lucky to ever get a bfp again I would be very nervous and very worried like you say. There is nothing I can advise on how you can feel better about this. You are very early hun so symptons are probably only just starting to arrive anyway.
xxx

My boobs arent really sore anymore tbh, more just heavy.

I didnt have sore boobs really when pregnant with Jackson. And this time, I had all the same symptoms on the lead up to this one like constant OV pains.

My MC in September, pregnancy was different because I had sore as hell boobs for weeks. Thats why I twigged.

Its really still early, atm I dont feel preggers, and as your just getting your faint on an asda it indicates that its about 25miu so you wont really feel it until the hormones ramp up.

I was sick 5-6 weeks with both my pregnancies, but other symptoms different. Will just need to wait and see with this one :)

Everyone is different, and every pregnancy can be different. Try not to worry.

xxxx

Last edited:
congratulations on your BFP! my pregnancies are identical which i didn't expect, so many people say how they have had different pregnancies, but mine is the mirror image of my last pregnancy! I had sore boobs but they have settled down a lot now, i just throw up all the dam time and feel tired just like my first pregnancy xxx

I wouldn't worry. I worries for weeks because I didn't have sore boobs at all this time! Then the sickness (which I didn't have last time) kicked in!

Massive congratulations on your BFP. I can't imagine the anxiety you are going through but I think I'd try to take it as a positive that things are different to last time, I'm sure the outcome will be too xx

Try not to worry.

My first two pregnancies I had very few symptoms, don't remember feeling sick or having sore boobs etc, and didn't start needing to wee more until I was in the 2nd trimester. The only symptom I remember was craving peanuts/peanut butter! LOL. I had two healthy babies despite very few symptoms.

With my 3rd pregnancy I had awful spots and greasy hair and craved PB too, and miscarried at 6/7 weeks.

This time I have felt awful with nausea and it's still there in an evening, I haven't craved peanuts this time (actually gone off PB :( ) and my hair is lovely, skin is not really any different to usual, and my boobs were only tender very briefly around week 5-6 then I got a bigger bra and they've been fine since.

I was needing to wee more at around 13 weeks but then I got diagnosed with a UTI! I upped my fluid intake and since then I've not got the urge to wee loads other than about 15-30minutes after having a lot to drink (which is to be expected).

I honestly wouldn't get too worked up over early symptoms (or lack there-of) as every pregnancy is different and symptoms don't always prove anything one way or the other.

Last edited:
I think it's still too early for many symptoms. Just wait a week or two. And maybe it's positive it's different from last time. I know it's difficult, but try to think positive! Good luck!

Try not to worry too much when I was pregnant with my little man I only had sore boobs and a bad craving for Mcflurrys ... This time horrendous nausea, sore boobs, I've gone off lots of foods I usually love, get headaches, it's very different and I'm feeling or acknowledging everything my body does x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back