feeling yuck - need a moan

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by PeaPod, Jul 24, 2013.

1. PeaPod

PeaPod Well-Known Member

Oh, how i had forgotgen how bad the nausea is! Feel like crap!! Got so much to get sorted in the house but just cant be bothered! Wish the house was already decluttered so i could keep on top of general housework. Fed up of having to clean around stuff we dont use, dont need or need to sell. Bleurgh!!

2. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

I had a total declutter a few months ago. Charity shop was thankful lol

3. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

bless hope you feel better soon !! luckly this pregnacy I feel better but stil a struggly sometimes x

4. Gayle30

Gayle30 Well-Known Member

See im going to have to remember to come into the tri's with you arent I?! Cant be slacking on my bb duties. How strange is this doing it alone though? Didnt accupuncture help you the last time? I cant remember what helped my 20 week sickness. Think fizzy juice and nibbling 24/7 was a factor. Did you try sea bands? They work on accupressure points. If I can find mine I will post you them.

I get a wee feeling your further on

On another note-diva has been up in the night for the first rime in 35 weeks! Cant believe it. My cough is keeping the 3 of us up. Oh and prince george is going scatty too :/ going to be one tired mama in the morning. Xxxxxx

tapatalking

5. Gayle30

Gayle30 Well-Known Member

Oh and as im crap with clutter I cant help you there. Im still not unpacked 8 weeks later!!!!!

tapatalking