feeling yuck - need a moan

PeaPod

Reaction score
Oh, how i had forgotgen how bad the nausea is! Feel like crap!! Got so much to get sorted in the house but just cant be bothered! Wish the house was already decluttered so i could keep on top of general housework. Fed up of having to clean around stuff we dont use, dont need or need to sell. Bleurgh!!

I had a total declutter a few months ago. Charity shop was thankful lol

bless hope you feel better soon !! luckly this pregnacy I feel better but stil a struggly sometimes x

See im going to have to remember to come into the tri's with you arent I?! Cant be slacking on my bb duties. How strange is this doing it alone though? Didnt accupuncture help you the last time? I cant remember what helped my 20 week sickness. Think fizzy juice and nibbling 24/7 was a factor. Did you try sea bands? They work on accupressure points. If I can find mine I will post you them.

I get a wee feeling your further on

On another note-diva has been up in the night for the first rime in 35 weeks! Cant believe it. My cough is keeping the 3 of us up. Oh and prince george is going scatty too :/ going to be one tired mama in the morning. Xxxxxx

tapatalking

Oh and as im crap with clutter I cant help you there. Im still not unpacked 8 weeks later!!!!!

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back