Feeling wet?

babsi

Reaction score
Sorry for the disgusting topic but ever since yesterday I have been feeling a little wetter than usual. :oops: I don't think it is the amniotic fluid and it just doesn't feel very nice. Also probably tmi I seem to sweat a lot down there when I have been walking a little while. Is this just one of those things to put up with? I will be mentioning it to my doctor on Thursday anyway just to see everything is alright.

I think it's just an increase in watery discharge, I get that now and again as well, I've had that for a while.

Mention it to your doctor if you are that worried but it's normal I think.

I'm just waiting for a load of watery stuff now :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sometimes need to wipe a few times after a wee otherwise I kinda get a little leak straight after. :oops:

*does some panic-induced pelvic floor exercises*

I've been losing alot of water on and off for the last few weeks. At first they thought it was a water infection then they checked to see if was amniotic fluid. Everything is ok but they told me to rest as it happens when i am more active.

If it happens again i have to go back. do you feel like you need a sanitary towel or anything when it happens? I had to use one a few times. They will probably want to check you out to make sure everything is ok xx

I posted this topic a few days ago.

Went to the hospital and got checked out as Im 8 days overdue.

The midwife said you do get an increase in discharge and fluid. I was worried it was my waters but she said I would have to wear a pad if it was.

They found out I had a slight infection but dont think this was related to the wet feeling

thats wot happened to me i felt a tiny bit wet all the time popped to the hospital and it was my waters :) gave birth next day

I've been feeling like this, my MW took a swab today. She said that some women just get more discharge during pregnancy, but as the baby has to come through 'down there' it's best to double check it's not an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back