feeling weird after intercourse

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by breekamille, Mar 22, 2016.

1. breekamille

breekamille New Member

My boyfriend and i had intercourse on March 17th & 18th & going by the calendar I use to track my cycle, I supposedly ovulated on the 19th. Now I'm cramping on & off, somewhat sharp cramps in my vagina area that'll last only for a quick minute, throughout the day, one minute I'm burning up & the next I'm fine & my nipples are kind of sore/sensitive, not the whole breast. I know that there could be implantation cramps, but wouldn't those lasts only a few days at the most? & the cramps aren't just on one side, they jump from the left and right side.... & fyi, my mother is a twin. So what can all of this mean? I would all if it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but these cramps & soreness in my nipples are all too real!!! Please help me!

2. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

The absolute only way to tell is to test.
    I had this sometimes when TTC, but then I had the nipples thing when I was actually pregnant.
    Seriously, try to look after your mind and don't second guess your symptoms! You'll drive yourself crazy!
    Test with a First Response test when you're 3 or 4 days before period due.
    Good luck!
    Hope it's your BFP.