Feeling very foggy and pulsing ear?

GBLiz

Reaction score
so this is a new pregnancy symptom for me, feeling very foggy and spacey, feeling unbalanced and with a pulse in my left ear like i have a seashell being pulsed off and on my head! hearing fading in and out with the pulsing. is this a normal increased blood volume thing? Ive had a google but there seem to be a wide range of answers from totally normal to high blood pressure to low blood pressure to anaemia to diabetes!

Sounds like either your blood pressure is low or you perhaps have an inner ear infection. You should be getting your bloods re-done at 28 weeks so you’ll know if you need iron supplements x

Ive had that with an inner ear infection too but not sure if it could be BP related. Can you get it checked out this week? X

fortunately i have a midwife appointment on weds. i didnt think it would be an inner ear infection becauuse i dont have any pain?

my blood pressure is always low... so it could have gone silly low maybe..iron could also easily be low as i dont eat meat

Inner ear tends not to cause pain but vertigo type symptoms instead x

hmm. i wonder if midwives can look at ears while they're checking everything else?! I thought the feeling off balance was more because the baby has had a growth spurt and i suddenly have a bump ...

hmm. i wonder if midwives can look at ears while they're checking everything else?! I thought the feeling off balance was more because the baby has had a growth spurt and i suddenly have a bump ...

To be honest I doubt she would..... I’m a midwife and would have no idea what I was looking for inside an ear. I imagine she’d tell you to see your GP x

so this is a new pregnancy symptom for me, feeling very foggy and spacey, feeling unbalanced and with a pulse in my left ear like i have a seashell being pulsed off and on my head! hearing fading in and out with the pulsing. is this a normal increased blood volume thing? Ive had a google but there seem to be a wide range of answers from totally normal to high blood pressure to low blood pressure to anaemia to diabetes!
Hi, I'm suffering with the same thing. It's my first pregnancy. Did it go after birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back