Feeling the pressure!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Not gonna lie...I'm feeling very uncomfortable :) Baby has been engaged for a few weeks now but every time I go to the loo it is very loose and sometimes I feel the need to push and there is nothing left to come out! Also having a lot of lower backache which bloody burns and lots of thick discharge (sorry tmi) I keep thinking this is it she is finally coming but then nothing happens! With my first daughter none of this happened until I was in labour at the hospital so why is this one taking so long to get going! I am booked in to see my midwife next week and she said she will do a sweep if nothing has happened! I'm not exactly relaxing either..since I finished for maternity leave I have been on the go and everyone keeps saying "shouldn't you be at home with your feet up"! All the mum's at school keep saying "are you still here"! Starting to get a bit annoying now! :(

Uh it is annoying when people ask "what are you still doing here" or "babies here yet?". People mean it in a friendly way, but you're that uncomfortable that you're over it too and them being impatient about it doesn't help with that. Hope your baby comes soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back