Feeling super fed up feels like no one is listening

Kitten1991

Reaction score
Hi all!

I went to the MW for my appointment today... Everything was fine but baby was transverse
She said... I asked about dates because my dating scan has me at 34+4 and I have dates at 36+3

She said wait two weeks and see how baby is laid and she will refer me for a scan completely dismissed what I asked.

I mentioned about the severity of pains I have been recieving along with ewcm loss twice in the last 7 days.

I suffer with sever anxiety and broke down and had an anxiety attack at my mums... Rang the assessment unit where they asked me to go in monitored me for 4 hrs nearly

Again dismissed the pains and what I was trying to explain even though I timed them at 5.00 -5.16 minutes between....

The Dr and MW at the hospital had a feel said baby is head down and back to back... Refered me to the mental health team which I'm not to fussed about I expected that with previous mental health issues and sent me home after looking up my lady parts and saying cervix was closed there's nothing to worry about

A friend of mine used to be a MW and she said if baby is back to back the cervix might not engage and if pains continue or get worse skip assessment unit and go to labour ward....

I feel at such a loss I just want this pregnancy over like yesterday but no one is listening :'(

Sorry no wise words here but could you not just go to a different hospital? Or I'd go back and maybe demand a second opinion if that's possible x

Did anything happen overnight? If the pains are regular and getting closer together I'd take your friend's advice and go to the labour ward! Or as blueclass says, try another hospital?
Hope things are ok ;-)

I have to book in with a different MW team apparently before another hospital will see me :( pains are still really intense a friend who's mum was a MW said go straight to labour ward but I don't want it to seem like I am wasting everyone's time :(

Trying to stay strong and hold back the tears

Sorry your having such a rubbish time! Did they monitor you for contractions while you were in?

Was back in last night, they stuck monitors on me again... Reduced FM and bad ribs again... My BP was through the roof when I arrived... I am seeing the consultant Wednesday as it turns out I have a rare condition with my ribs so need to speak about early induction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back