Feeling strange....

Wilson28

Reaction score
So ill be 4 1/2wks and today is the first day ive had no mild cramping...ive felt sick on n offto the past few days but nothibg today, just tired! Should i be worried xx

I'm like that. At 4 weeks 4 days I found out and had cramping and nausea. That's all mostly stopped down. I'm tired but that's about it and I'm 5 weeks 4 today. I don't think it's anything to worry about xx

I had alsorts of cramping on and off from 4-7 weeks. Felt sick on and off too. Some days I felt totally normal.

It's nothing to worry about. There is a lot going on in there and symptoms will come and go.

I had on off cramping from 3weeks. Now its less frequent.

Alot of changes going on in there.

As for sickness Ive only been sick once and had a few episodes of queasiness bt not much else.

Try and take each day as it comes, everyones pregnancy and symptoms progress differently.

xxxx

Slight crampings today and a little sick feeling, tested and it had 2 strong lines xx

Sorry i must havr missed this congrats hun you were around wen i had elise in sept 2012 xx

I was kaz :) i had arthur nov that year, thankyou xx

It's reassuring to test and see the lines isn't it! My symptoms have been variable from day to day. I'm quickly learning that most things are considered nothing to worry about and 'feeling weird' is my new normal!! x

Last edited:
Iive started to bleed a bit this morning, i dont know what to do??? Ive done a preg test after bleeding n got this...
ff217d6639b524153dd9a808595d3a54.jpg

Call the early pregnancy assessment unit in your area and they'll advise and can hopefully put your mind at rest.... good luck xx

What was the bleeding like? Bleeding can be completely normal at this stage it's terrifying as they wont be able to see anything on a scan and might just tell you to see how things go. Do you have strong cramps or back ache? X

Ive had mild cramps and in my back on the right side for the past week of knowing, they said i had a urine infection on friday and put me on antibiotics, i was moving some big tables n chairs about yesterday so could that be it to?? The blood was bright red, and size of my palm, been for another wee but nothing was there xx

have you rang the Gp? If there's nothing there now that's a positive sign just keep an eye and see how you go the gp might send you for a scan but I don't know how much they will see but sometimes just the thought of doing something is better than doing nothing. Stay calm as whatever happens is out of your hands and won't be anything you've done. Xx

Im at the gp now, will try for a scan i doubt they will xx

She said take it easy, she thinks it might have been spotting, to go back if it carries on. Ive had some brown jelly discharge this evening too like dried blood xx

Fingers crossed its all ok for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back