feeling sorry for myself

Baby Bean

Reaction score
So for the past few days I've had a bout of the runs (lucky me!) Then last night I felt sick when I went to bed and woke up about 3am and was sick. So then I'm thinking maybe I have a stomach bug or something I went to work as usual and had to leave early as I felt really ill although so far no more sickness or diarrhoea. I fell asleep when I got home and woke up with a temp of 37.7 . Also been having pains on my right side. Had put it down to stretchy pains but coupled with everything else I'm starting to get worried something is wrong :-( tried calling gp but no more apps today :-( so I'm generally feeling miserable!

Im so sorry to hear your having a terrible time hun. Sounds like you have picked up a bug or sumthing if temp is high. Wud defo call back the gps tomoz morn and demand an appointment its always worth getting things checked out.

Hope you feel better soon hun.

Michelle. x

Yes sounds like you've got a bug. Best get checked out, but just to put your mind at ease a bit, I had one sided pain, had scan and it was apparently the side my egg was released from which leaves a cyst which waits to burst/ dissolve. They told me its not a problem unless its excruciating pain.

Hope you feel better soon.

Yes sounds like you've got a bug. Best get checked out, but just to put your mind at ease a bit, I had one sided pain, had scan and it was apparently the side my egg was released from which leaves a cyst which waits to burst/ dissolve. They told me its not a problem unless its excruciating pain.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ooo I didn't know that! Thank you hun :) made me feel a little better!

Thanks all. I managed to see a Dr - I called 111 for advice and they booked me in and I was seen and home within an hour! Dr thinks I have gastroenteritis and didn't seem overly concerned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back