Feeling sorry for myself

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

Pointless post I just need to moan. I hate being in bed and I'm feeling so sorry for myself and I wish this dam bleeding would stop. Every time I go to the bathroom and it's still there my heart kinda sinks a bit more. I just want it to stop :( it scares me so much. I'm like come on baby you made it this far you can do it. I must look mad talking to my belly like it just might help. I want to scream shout and full on paddy kicking legs and all. I hate this and now im crying. When will it end and just let me enjoy being pregnant without being terrified x

2. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Aww noo :(
    That baby is such a fighter and has made it through so much already !! I dont think He/she is going to give up now :)
    Try to stay positive.

What actually caused the bleeding in the end? & Did the doctors say when they think it could stop etc?
    xx

3. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

They wasn't 100% sure they said my placenta has moved and I have a uti both can cause bleeding but it's so much not like it's just a little bit. It has slowed down now compared to when it first started. They just said bed rest and keep an eye on it. It's just really getting me down x

4. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Awwh :( I'm not suprised your feeling down, bed rest is never the best thing.
    Keep your chin up.. Its a good sign the bleeding is slowing down, I've got my FX for you that it goes away asap!

xx

5. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

I know how u feel Hun I've been there keep ur chin up x

6. cam

cam Well-Known Member

Oh hun i hope it stops for you soon and everythings ok what an awful time your having x