Feeling so worried...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I looked through my old posts when i was preggy with the blighted ovum, and all the symptoms I have are EXACTLY the same even the cravings are the same however my boobs are not as sore and i dont think i have been sick as much as last time.

This week feels like hell my scan isnt until the 30th. I know the sounds terrible but Id rather prepare myself for the worst then get my hopes up...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hiya. try not to worry to much, i know its easier said than done, but try and think positive, i'm sure you and you bub are fine, if your really worried give you epu a call at some point and try and get yourself in for an early scan to put your mind at ease. Thats what i did, it helped quite a bit.

If you keep preparing yourself for the worst you will be on edge all the way through your pregnancy and i am sure you dont want to be like that.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi, I too had a blighted Ovum and you have to just remember that the symptoms are so similar to pregnancy you don't know anything is wrong until the docs tells you at your scan -SO- all is probably absolutely fine and these are pregnant symptoms because you are pregnant and this time all in tact and good.
I totally understand your concerns and why you can't relax and we are all here for you to moan and stress out to so feel free - and roll on the 30th.

Oh and personally I wouldn't recommend an earlier scan as if you don't see anything purely because its too early you will put yourself through hell again.
:hug: :hug:

Hi

Just want to give you a :hug:

Jue x

I am positive everything will be fine for you. Worrying is natural but try and believe that this pregnancy is healthy and the LO is doing well. C'mmon 30th!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks girlys for your support, luckily im off to see linkin park on Monday so Im trying to focus on having fun at that rather then thinking about the scan.

i guess part of me keeps hearing the words the lady said "This is not a viable pregnancy" i guess have to keep being positive, even if its bad news I will be positive...

x

Big hugs to you hun, i have my scan a couple of days after you and am bricking it

I think the odds of having another blighted ovum are really really low so just try and relax and look forward to seeing your bubs heartbeat on the screen, you will be 8 weeks by then so should see a nice little bean

Roll on the end of the month!

I am just hoping i make it to the end of the month as as you know i lost mine around this time in september so will be so thrilled to get there

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,

:hug: :hug:
Don't forget that your symptoms are the same as before because that's what your body does when it's pregnant, it's just that last time there wasn't anyone to support. It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I couldn't tell that everything wasn't right but then I realised that my body thought that everything was right too which was why it went on as it did so I forgave my body for not letting me know sooner as we were both deceived! (Ok now you think I am crazy for falling out with my body but do you know what I mean?!) I kind of mean try not to guess or worry about changes because you can't really know what's going on although you will soon which is a positive thing, imagine not being able to find out?

This is a different pregnancy and as nw1 says your chances of it happening again are even lower. I know that nothing will stop you worrying but maybe if you could think of some other nice distractions between then and now they could take your mind off it.

huge hugs to you, I'm sure that everything will be fine this time
+++

Thanks girls you always make me feel loads better....

:hug:

Loving the pic of your son Rosebay hes such a cutie!!!

x

sending loads of hugs hun :hug: :hug:

please let me know how you get on next week will be thinking of you loads, i know how strong you are and im hoping all is well im sure it is just be kind to yourself :hug: :hug:

well you have every right to be worried. but it won't be the same as last.

i to was worried when i having renee, because of my previous miscarriage.

but seeing her for the 1st time on the screen i just knew this was the one :D

my thoughts are going to be with you and please don't worry so much :hug:

thinking to much don't help a tall

:hug:

heres hoping tomorrow goes well with a nice strong heart beat for your little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back