Feeling so sad...

BlondeP

Reaction score
I'm feeling really low tonight. I have convinced myself I'm out as most of my symptoms have gone bar the bad back and extreme appetite. My OpKs keep coming back invalid so no point even trying a pregnancy test. I feel hormonal for no reason now. I'm also too nervous to DTD as last time the ending bloody hurt! :( sorry for the down mood!! Any ideas on how to perk me up would be much appreciated! ❤️

I'm new to this site so not familiar with all the acronyms, but it sounds like you're experiencing the same as me at the moment maybe? We literally posted at the same time.

Not sure what to say but sending a hug X

Sending you healing love and thoughts. You aren't out until you're out hun. How many dpo are you? Xxxx

Thanks ladies.. I have no I idea how many DPO I think about 7 though? I had all the classic signs until yesterday then since a slight spotting yesterday I've had nothing. Xxx

Hi hunnie.
Dont put yourself down, remember not everyone experiences symptoms and youre not out until AF shows her face :)
If youre 7dpo youre spotting may of been IB?
Fx for you sweetheart.
:Dust:

Oh I hope do Dalla ! I've just cried my eyes out for 10 mins at Eastenders so I hope something is going on in there otherwise I just feel a bit nutty aha xxx

I have everything crossed for you :D
Keep us updated on what is going on. But definitely dont count yourself out :)

Aww hun sending you massive hugs, you never know it could be a little baby in there making you emotional
Fx for you sweetheart :)

xxxxx

Hi guys, I've just joined the forum. Am feeling really sad too. I think AF is coming. It's only the third month of trying but most of the ppl I know either caught straight away or after a couple of months. I've also found a lump on my cervix after trying to monitor changes and I'm freaking out about that now as well. It doesn't help that I can't get an appointment with the doctors for three weeks! :(

Hi Ella, Try not to panic. I found a lump on my cervix when I started checking but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about. I think I just have a bumpy bit there as I notice I can feel it when my cervix is more open and not when it is closed.

I'm sure you will be fine too, but think of it like this - one of the best things about TTC is that you really start to understand your body and take good care of it. And 3 months is not long at all - there's no reason to think anything will be wrong. Good luck and I hope you can move off ttc nice and quickly! x

BlondeP, no ideas I'm afraid, but I hope you feel better by now. There's no shame in crying at Eastenders :)

Thanks hun. I'm going to see if I can get an on the day appointment this week. I had a smear 8 weeks ago and it was clear. I'm trying to hold on to that. I would have thought that the nurse would have seen it though. She never said anything. X

I'm the same Ella, I've got two lumps on mine and I need to get it checked. Not too worried about it given it sounds quite common. I was supposed to have a smear in a week or so but it's been cancelled so will just get it checked out when I can rebook. Good luck with yours, let us know how it goes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back