Feeling so rough today

Hope81

Reaction score
A rant away post really...

I feel like having a huge rock in my stomach....and my tummy....that's all probably bloat and wind but makes me so uncomfortable:( on top of that had some cramps earlier, nth serious but I suppose it was enough to make me feel miserable lol.

Then add that I have to do the cooking, dishes, laundry and God to clean at some point the house (I didn't dust or vacuum anything besides the bathroom for 10 days :shock:) and you have a feeling sorry for myself pregnant woman.

Now I know the solution, get a warm shower, get take away, get a cleaner and put a movie on DVD...only if it was so simple lol.

Ok ok rant over I know some have it much harder than I do :hug:

Didnt want to read and run.

:hugs::hugs:

Hope it gets easier soon for you xx

That's rubbish! Some days everything just absolutely gets on top of you at once and it really is crap. Take yor own advice, nice shower, some comfort food and watch a but of tv or a good DVD until you feel up to it all. :)
Not the same situation at all, but we're moving house on sat and I just cannot be arsed with packing (especially as OH has a huge list of things I'm not allowed to move!) having a day where I feel awful so just going to watch some tv and hope I feel up to more tomorrow. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow lol.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back