Feeling so nervous

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan next Monday which on the whole I'm really looking forward to. Every possibility they may put me back a week as my only off the pill cycle was 37 days.

Anyway so far on the whole apart from 4 days of what I think was cramping to do with constipation I've had a very easy ride, just sore boobs and no sickness etc..

I just am really worried that I'm lulling myself into a false sense of security and at my scan I'm going to be told that something isn't right.

I know it's important to think Positively and I can't wait to hold this baby but at the same time I'm petrified.

Sorry for the long waffle but really needed to share this with people that would understand.

Aww it's such a worry isn't it!

But you're right- you need to think positively and focus all that energy into positive exciting thoughts. It's hard on these forums n good old google as we unfortunately see a lot if women with bad news and may have experienced some ourselves in the past but it's important to remember, statistically there's more chance of bubs being fine than not!

Easier said than done but try not to panic (though ill be the same in cpl if weeks even after 2 early scans)

Keep your mind occupied n frequent these boards often! Xx

I know exactly what you mean. Worrying times! I've been really sick for the past week, lost heaps of weight. Then in the last day or so I feel so much better. Can eat again. Thing is I felt better after I had some cramping. Pretty sure it was to do with constipation, but still really worried.

My scan is on the 7th August, and I'm absolutely bricking it. We fell pregnant so quickly this time round (took 3 years to fall with my son... Took 3 weeks after coil removal this time o_O), I can hardly believe my luck and I really feel like it is going to run out soon :( this scan can't come quick enough. -hugs- Hun, try not to worry though, I know it's hard.

XxX

My scan is on the 7th August, and I'm absolutely bricking it. We fell pregnant so quickly this time round (took 3 years to fall with my son... Took 3 weeks after coil removal this time o_O), I can hardly believe my luck and I really feel like it is going to run out soon :( this scan can't come quick enough. -hugs- Hun, try not to worry though, I know it's hard.

XxX

Our dd is one day apart and my scans on 7th too :))

Mine is next Thurs - feeling OK about it now - but I just know I will be terrified when the time comes!

Have seen too much bad news in Tri 1 the past few days........praying all goes well with our scans!

xxx

It's completely normal to worry and I had all those feelings when I had my dating scan why can't we just get pregnant & everything go fine if only anyway lol. Think positive and look forward to seeing your little baby on the screen xxx

XxX

Our dd is one day apart and my scans on 7th too :))

Aww, cool! :D yay for February babies! We timed this a bit badly really lol. My due date is the 17th Feb and my little boy's 2nd birthday is on the 28th haha x

Could of wrote this post my self, I am petrified, my scan is on the 5th August and I am dreading it, I know I should be excited but with all the sad news this week (all around the same into thier pregnancy as me) not even feeling pregnant I am so worried

Got to think positive all will be fine x

Thanks everyone. I just wish everyone breezed through their 12 week scans without any issues.

Good luck to everyone when your scans come! I've decided to focus my worry on trying to keep a full bladder on the day!! Trying to not go to the loo is gonna be mission impossible - if I go before I can guarantee my body won't fill my bladder back up in time regardless of how much I drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back