Feeling so nervous, ovulation please stay away until Friday

lillith112

Reaction score
My cycle last month was shortened due to epo, 24 days instead of my usual 29. I am feeling so anxious and nervous that this cycle is going to be messed up too. I've stopped the epo and I'm currently on cd6, my partner won't be home until Friday, that will make me cd12. I am just hoping and praying that I don't get a positive opk until Friday or later. On the messed up cycle I got a positive opk on cd12. I have started testing and have a line already but its not positive yet. I can't help getting myself all worked up, we missed last month as partner was away, I'm so desperate not to miss this month. Is there anything that could slightly delay ovulation. ? x

Oh fingers crossed hunny!!!
My Ovulation was delayed this month and I'm sure it was due to Soy isoflavones, I'm not sure if there is any other way of delaying it
If he's home CD 12 you should be ok as you Ovulate 12-24 hours after a positive, I got my positive Opk CD 16 and it's stayed positive for 2 days and I'm Ovulating today CD 18

Good luck lovely :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lillith

Don't worry about it too much (easier said than done). I know.

But what you can do is get ready on CD12. As soon as you oh is home you dtd then! An egg is a smart egg, it knows when is the best to get out, so even if you can dtd on CD 11, the egg might not be ready.

I find that reading books calm my mind down. Spirit babies: how to communicate to the child you meant to have! is my favourite. x

Last edited:
Is hubs at home now? If so, it might be worth BD-ing today as sperm can live inside you and fertilise an egg for up to 5 days after BD. This might cover you in case you do ov early?

As others have said, I wouldn't worry too much as opk's don't necessarily mean you're ovulating right that second so even if you do get a positive, let's say Wednesday, you're still within a good shot this month if hubs comes home Friday :)

xx

Thankyou Clover, that makes me feel more positive that we won't miss it. Hey I'm wishing you the best of luck too, lets hope our eggs all get caught.
Thanks Charlotte, lets hope my egg is a smart one lol.I'll check out that book see if I can find it on Amazon.
Mumoftheboo unfortunately he isn't home until Friday so I'm just hoping positive opk stays away. xx

Try not to worry hon. I've got my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Thankyou Soobsessed, I'm not sleeping with all the anxiety and worry, dear me, I wish I could just chill out lol xx

Thankyou Clover, that makes me feel more positive that we won't miss it. Hey I'm wishing you the best of luck too, lets hope our eggs all get caught.
Thanks Charlotte, lets hope my egg is a smart one lol.I'll check out that book see if I can find it on Amazon.
Mumoftheboo unfortunately he isn't home until Friday so I'm just hoping positive opk stays away. xx

Thank you! Good luck to you too!!!

I got a kindle version of this book. It changed my thoughts about ttc completely.

If you believe in spiritual world, this book is for you. You can still return this book for free within 7 days.

Last edited:
I believe there is something Charlotte, have you been watching the documentary series called ghost in my child ? Its absolutely amazing, I had a similar experience with my son, he told me when he was 3 yrs old that when he was a man he had died in a fire, he told me he had a different mummy then. He was petrified of fire right from little, even a candle burning he was petrified x

Lillith

I do believe in this sort of stuff.

Once you have a spirit baby living in your aura that's when you really want to get PG. Cause the baby wants you to. This book is brilliant.

How interesting it is with your son. He remembers previous life. Wow!!! Defo have a look at that book. X

Lillith

I do believe in this sort of stuff.

Once you have a spirit baby living in your aura that's when you really want to get PG. Cause the baby wants you to. This book is brilliant.

How interesting it is with your son. He remembers previous life. Wow!!! Defo have a look at that book. X

I read reviews of the book on Amazon, it gets 5 star rating, really good reviews. Honestly Charlotte my son is nothing compared to these other children in that series, it gives me goosebumps, one child knew his name in the war and the name of a ship, absolutely magical! I wonder if you might find the series on youtube or online somewhere. It was on the 'Really' channel on freeview. xx

Yea I would rate it 5* as well.

I remember there was a TV show about this too. It's very interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back