Feeling so fed up, I don't know what to do :(

kat86

Reaction score
I can't understand what's wrong with me. I'm feeling so fed up. Before I start I really have nothing that should be making me feel like this. We have just bought a new house, been married for 18 months and got a beautiful 2 year old boy. But for the last few weeks I'm really struggling with my emotions. Charlie started at a new nursery and I can't stop worrying about him, he's struggled settling in so I have been worried about him lots. I feel so fat and unattractive and it doesn't help that I bumped into hubby at the shop buying himself a dirty mag.... I've always been a size 8-10 and it makes me feel like crap that he would rather look at these girls rather than me. I just feel so down and down know how to pick myself back up... I don't want to see any of my family and friends cos I don't want a fuss. Sorry to moan on here, I just don't know what to do anymore and I needed to let it all out x

Last edited:
Sounds like you should talk to your gp or midwife...depression in pregnancy isn't uncommon and it sounds like you have a bit. Getting some professional help should have you back to your normal self soon xx

I had a bit of a blue week this week, after being rejected by my husband in bed again. I too am usually an 8-10, and now just feel like a big, unattractive whale. I also have nothing really to be down about, new house, good job, happy in general, etc. I just feel like my marriage is a bit stale just now, like we're not close at all. But in a weird way we're closer than ever because of the baby.
I don't know what I can say to make things better for you, but I just wanted to know you're not alone in feeling this way xx

Thanks hun, I think I probably should. It's getting a bit much now x
Thanks leesey, I'm sorry you're feeling crap too. Horrid isn't it x x x

It sounds as though you are having a pretty rough time just now. Its normal for emotions to be a bit all over the place, but if you feel its geting difficult to cope with and you have more down days than up days, then its definitely worth talking to your midwife or G.P. They can give you lots of advice and support. Im not sure what area you are from but in Scotland we have a telephone support group who you can also phone to speak to professionals about how you feel and its all confidential. Its called Breathing Space, might be worth checking out their website.

Thanks Hun, yes I'm having too many down days and far more than the up days. I think I will book in at the doctors. I should be over the moon with everything especially being pregnant too, but the pregnancy is going so fast and I'm getting more and more fed up x

I think it's fairly normal to have down days. I have nothing to feel down about, and I mean nothing, but some days I feel just really down and emotional. My poor husband has had to put up with a lot of tears over the last few months!
I just try and think about all the good things and try and think about why I'm feeling down. It helps to talk itrheough so maybe chat to your husband.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

were all enittiled to a down day, im also having one x

Ah, I hope you girls are feeling better! I'm still a bit low but I'm going to leave it a few days and see if it picks up before I book in at the docs x x x

sorry u feel down hope u pick up soon! hugs X

Thanks hun. I'm sure I will be ok in a few days x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back