Feeling so deeply unhappy

roxyroo

Reaction score
I’m feeling so unhappy, I have three lovely girls and found myself unexpectedly pregnant last October, my husband and his sister swayed me into having an abortion which I have regretted every single day. He then went on to have a vasectomy and I just feel so much pain deep inside I don’t know how to overcome this. Our relationship is up and down recently because I’m just so unhappy and happy he doesn’t understand. He didn’t really want our third child but she is by far his favourite now. I don’t know what to do anymore

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time.. Have you talked to your oh about your feelings?
I think it might help if you ask your GP for help, he/she might refer you to a psychologist.
I don't think you should carry this alone because it's obviously destroying you. It might help if you can talk to a neutral party, even just a chat a week to get those frustrations out and go back home with an empty head. You might even feel relieved of being able to share those feeling without anyone judging you.
Take care of yourself hun, your little girls need their Mummy too!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back