Feeling so annoyed and agitated

mumsy4

Reaction score
Hi mummy's
Haven't really been on here much this pregnancy, had a big house move and a lot of renovation on property so been very pre occupied.
I hope all is okay with everyone and lots of babies are making their appearance !

I, however am SO annoyed
This is my 5th baby, and apart from no.2 I've been induced every time. I'm so sick of it. You would think being my 5th I'd get a break.
I'm 39+2 and I know I'm not late yet but I'm going to be. Both my best friends went early, one at 34 weeks and 2 days later the other at 38.
I'm sick of always being the one left behind.
I had a sweep yesterday as baby is quite big, she's been fully fixed and engaged for weeks now, I'm 2 cm dilated and cervix is anterior, all the sweep has achieved is pelvic pain.
All my family have come to visit this week (I live 2 hours away) I've got baby sitters on tap and very eager people waiting to meet this one, this week would be the absolute perfect time to have her as everyone is around. My partner is even working 45 minutes away instead of the usual 2-2 half hours away, I'm so upset the sweep didn't work.
Sick of the phone calls asking how I'm feeling, sick of wondering if every twinge is labour, sick of waiting and suffering with backache.
I know I sound like a right whinge bag but I just needed to let some steam off, feel like I'm never one of the lucky ones!

Hi this is my first pregnancy and i'm currently 30 weeks. My friends have all been early and I'd love for this one to come a bit early as we will be going away and I want her to be a bit older when we go. So far she has been very difficult so I doubt she will do what I want.
Have you tried all the old wife's tales walking, sex ect... though not sure I'd want sex at your stage, ha I don't even want it now. Hope your baby comes soon.

Ah Hun I'd say take some time to chill on your own but u got no chance with 4 kids already!!sounds like u are feeling like I did just before I went into labour with my 2nd I could've ripped someone's head off- was the day before my due date and I had no signs she was going to come at all. Then my waters went!
I have my parents visiting this week- they live 5 hours away and arrived yesterday but are going home again on Friday and this baby is not here!! So I kind of get where u are coming from! I keep thinking I should plan loads of things to do and then baby will come xx

Hope baby comes soon for you and you don't feel too down! That's exactly what you should do - plan some fun things to do, to pass the time and keep your mind off things, baby's bound to come if there are other plans! ;-)

Hey ladies thanks for your replies.
I would plan stuff but just walking up and downstairs gives me backache ��
Plus we live in the middle of nowhere (Anglesey) and are 40 mins from hospital at best, I'm super paranoid about being out and about or worse OH being stuck in Manchester or on the a55 and I'm in labour.
Think I'm just stressed with it all, everyone is waitin around for me to Pop and every phone calls is the same lol. OH family (who have come up this week) are lovely people, brilliant with the kids, I really enjoy being around them and so wanted them to go home on Sunday having met this little madam!
Frustrated to say the least. One of my friends who is due after me had a sweep today and she's started losing pink stuff where as I've had nothing of the sort! Excited for her though as she's trying for a VBAC, but I wish I had more to report the just an achey pelvis xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back