feeling sick all of a sudden

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
apart from one little incident, which lead me to test, i have had no nausea to speak about. no 15 weeks i am feeling awful this morning.

dont remember this with any other pregnancies.

:-(

just feeling sorry for myself x

I had very little nausea in the first trimester but felt very poorly at about 15-17 weeks. I did a search on here and lots of people had mentioned the same thing. It didn't last long for me. Hope you feel better soon xxx

I had very little nausea in the first trimester but felt very poorly at about 15-17 weeks. I did a search on here and lots of people had mentioned the same thing. It didn't last long for me. Hope you feel better soon xxx

thank you xx

maybe i feel worse because i am working on my vat return and year end accounts, lol rekon that might make anyone sick ;-)

maybe i feel worse because i am working on my vat return and year end accounts, lol rekon that might make anyone sick ;-)

My nausea came back around 14-16 weeks for odd days, worse than it ever was in tri 1. Haven't had any for AGES now though :)

And you can't blame accounts stuff - it's what I do all day every day ;-)

My nausea came back around 14-16 weeks for odd days, worse than it ever was in tri 1. Haven't had any for AGES now though :)

And you can't blame accounts stuff - it's what I do all day every day ;-)

haha, oh god bless you, dont know how you doo it. YYYUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! i hate it lol

mine has been coming and going, about 15 weeks i had about 4 days of constant throwing up and then it disappeard again! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back