Feeling selfish bump pic

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I'm 10+5 with twins:) and I am genuinely the happiest person I know right now. However, I have been feeling a bit selfish of late at the thought of gaining weight. I know it seems like a such a trivial vain problem but I've lost 4 stone in the last 2 years and It took a lot of strength and effort to do it. I was literally the person who went to almost every gym class and counted every calorie (including sauces D-:) it seems so silly when I write it down but I honestly am struggling with changing the thought process to a positive one. Has anyone else gone through a similar thing? I suppose it doesn't help that I am slightly body dismorphic (I still see myself as a Size 18 even though I'm a size 12 (starting to bust out of the 12's now). Anyway, I thought I'd upload my bump to make sure I'm not imaging how much bigger it is than I expected or to at least hear that it's not SO big lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
P.s not sure why it's uploaded upside down :-/ xxx

Hey , I know what you are feeling, after I gave birth to my second baby I gained a few pounds and lost it all and I was happy with my figure now I'm pregnant again I'm noticing that I'm putting weight on my hips and thighs which I do not like, I'v got a bloated belly however I do like this as it looks more like a bump lol. all I would say is try to eat healthy throughout the pregnancy then you might shrink back down after baby is born X

Beautiful bump! And twins that's amazing congrats!!!
I know exactly what u mean I lost 3st on slimming world then put 1.5 on eeeek! So re joined and next day found out I was pregnant now I am getting so obsessed with how big I will get ! Feeling selfish thinking like that especially as being pregnant is amazing and a honour really! But still stresses me out x

Gorgeous bump, very tidy - many congrats on twins! :)
Of course with a pair of em, your bump will be a little bigger, but keep eating balanced and healthy and keep nice and active. Sounds like you've done amazing to get to where you're at!

Thank you ladies, relieved to know it's not just me. The weird thing is, I can't wait to have a huge bump and be waddling everywhere but I still panic about the weight gain. Don't know whether I'm coming or going lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back