feeling sad :(

BKR123

Reaction score
really not feeling very happy! I have just over 4 weeks left and I really don't think I can do it!:( I really want to be feeling happy and excited in the last few weeks, but I'm just feeling sad, frustrated and in pain! I'm waking up all night long with stomach pains, so only getting a few hours a night. I can't sleep throughout the day because I can't get comfortable. Feeling sick the majority of the day, and when I eat I get even more pain than I had before :( my boyfriend goes to work at 9 every day and as soon as he goes I have to stop myself from crying because I feel so lonely. The pain is getting so bad now, it's hurting to walk and move. I can't even carry the milk from the fridge without getting stabbing pains all over my stomach - back is continuously throbbing. I really really don't think I can do it :'(
I have midwife next week and I really want to ask her if they will induce me early, the idea of potentially having 6 weeks of this pain I horrible :( just feeling all round low :'(

really not feeling very happy! I have just over 4 weeks left and I really don't think I can do it!:( I really want to be feeling happy and excited in the last few weeks, but I'm just feeling sad, frustrated and in pain! I'm waking up all night long with stomach pains, so only getting a few hours a night. I can't sleep throughout the day because I can't get comfortable. Feeling sick the majority of the day, and when I eat I get even more pain than I had before :( my boyfriend goes to work at 9 every day and as soon as he goes I have to stop myself from crying because I feel so lonely. The pain is getting so bad now, it's hurting to walk and move. I can't even carry the milk from the fridge without getting stabbing pains all over my stomach - back is continuously throbbing. I really really don't think I can do it :'(
I have midwife next week and I really want to ask her if they will induce me early, the idea of potentially having 6 weeks of this pain I horrible :( just feeling all round low :'(

hugs have you spoken to them about your pains? if its triggered by food have you tried cutting out fats in case of gall stones? if heartburn type maybe more milk and dairy? its so tough definatly speak to mw. the last few weeks of preg i think are the worst as you want to be excited but end up feeling blergh instead. hugs xxxx

I was up the hospital a few nights ago and they said the pain is because I have an irritable uterus and it probably won't stop until I have her, but they didn't tell me anything that can stop the pain or ease it at all! They just said take paracetamol, bu I don't really wanna put loads of pain killers in my body because when I really really need them they might not be as effective :( I will talk to tw midwife, I just don't know what to say to her! When I spoke to the consultant at the hospital he said Im suffering from anxiety as well because I keep panicking badly :( I know the chances of it happening to me are so slim, but my cousin had a normal pregnancy up until 35/36 weeks when she started to have problems and pains and unfortunately she lost her baby, which I can't imagine how horrible that was for her. So when I am asleep I'm dreaming really horrible things, and when I'm awake I'm in pain! :( never ending it seems :( xxx

I was up the hospital a few nights ago and they said the pain is because I have an irritable uterus and it probably won't stop until I have her, but they didn't tell me anything that can stop the pain or ease it at all! They just said take paracetamol, bu I don't really wanna put loads of pain killers in my body because when I really really need them they might not be as effective :( I will talk to tw midwife, I just don't know what to say to her! When I spoke to the consultant at the hospital he said Im suffering from anxiety as well because I keep panicking badly :( I know the chances of it happening to me are so slim, but my cousin had a normal pregnancy up until 35/36 weeks when she started to have problems and pains and unfortunately she lost her baby, which I can't imagine how horrible that was for her. So when I am asleep I'm dreaming really horrible things, and when I'm awake I'm in pain! :( never ending it seems :( xxx

rational thoughts and emotional ones are hard to sort out hun especialy when we are so hormonal its hard to be positive. maybe if you are 35 weeks + drink rasberry leaf tea it tones the uterous and also promotes well being, if nt able to drink that how abotu peppermint tea also has a good calming ffect for when you are anxious? it sounds very difficult and now you aghve said i remember your post about irritable uterous (sorry i forgot blame baby brain) iv not heard of it before have you googled remidies? i found this website just googling maybe they can offer suggestions? http://www.irritable-uterus.com/Doctors_Response_IU.asp

Thankyou, I'll try the teas :) and that website is really good, thankyou! :) xx

Awwww hun. I hope it eases. Rest, rest rest and get some dvds to watch or something. Try a bit of hypnotherapy maybe? You can get books abd cds, lots of great positive mantras for you. Might not be your thing but it might really help.
Xxxx

hi hunny so sorry your having a rough ride hunny - its so easy to get your mind on a spiral of negativity.
i have been having acupuncture for my PGP and i also have suffered with anxiety previously so this relaxes me it might be worth a shot.
i had bad news about a friend this week and cried so much but every pregnancy is unique and doesn't mean anything will go wrong for you.
all you can do is do your best, get through each day - try arrange visitors and look forward to holding baby xxxxx

I am really sorry you are feeling so low. You need to see a GP and tell him exactly how u feel. About feeling lonely too and unhappy in general.

Please make sure your midwife is totally clear how your feeling at least. U could write it all down each day. Crying when OH leavws for work, every pain you get when doing simple tasks, how your feeling etc. And especially let them know if u have lost interest in things u usually enjoy doing. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

i had a week where i felt really down and low and was horrible ... it was when my PGP was really bad.. keep talking to midwife and have some support around u xxx

Thankyou everyone, I will start writing down how I'm feeling from tomorrow and then I can show my midwife nearly a week, I just don't want her to shrug it off!

Does acupuncture hurt?xx

God no - such small needles - i had it when we were having our IVF and have had it wholeway through pregnancy
yesterday i went in chat chat chatting and within 10 mins im asleep and snoring!!
find someone who does pregnancy accupuncture though xxx

Oh okay! Haha, I thought they were like massive needles that you'd use to sew sorta thing! Ill look into though, thankyou :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back