feeling rubbish after evaporation line...

@Bubbles

Reaction score
My periods haven't been regular since coming off the pill, more often than not it comes somewhen in the last week of the month. I did a first response test this morning, got all excited as i saw a faint line appear but turned out to be colourless and just an evaporation line :(

My head is all over the place, feel like i'm going crazy! I'm not sure if i have 'symptoms' or not but I just feel... weird. It's hard to explain what I mean but I don't feel myself... I feel tired, lacking in energy, cant be bothered to do much but don't feel that exhausted. (But is this because I'm off work for Christmas and just lounging about?). I'm snacking a lot but don't necessarily feel full. sometimes get a weird feeling in my stomach, not nauseas as such but kind of like hunger pains/awareness of my stomach not feeling 100%
(again is this just because I'm off work, pigging out, not eating properly?) Have been getting mini headaches now and then, which last a minute or so and then go away, and sometimes get a light-headed feeling, like I'm not all there lol. Also had really bad restless nights sleep the other day, but probably just anxious.

I am a black and white girl, I just want a clear answer, cant stand all this waiting and guessing!! I suppose maybe i have got my answer... a negative result, and i'm just kidding myself with the way i'm feeling :wall2:

sorry for the long post, just needed to rant!!

That is really crappy :( Have you tried to do another test yet?? Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back