Feeling really sick!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Brandykins, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Brandykins

Brandykins Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies, the past 2 nights i have felt so sick and my bump just aches and feels huge. I am not too bad during the day, but feel queazy again tonight. I have been absolutely drenched in sweat at night time too. I know it's really warm at the minute, but not like me. Hope everything is ok. I'm at midwife tomorrow, even though i'm sure i bore her lol, i'll mention it or is this just one of those things? Hubby is out tomorrow for the first time in ages so don't want to worry him with it x

2. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I will be interested to see what she says! !

Ive been vomiting for the past few days randomly and had very tight bump... also sweating like mad.

Overheating can be normal ive been told. Worries me too though especially when I feel faint.

Hope its nothing serious xxc

3. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

I have actually felt sick when I wake up in the night. Not in the evening. but always forget I felt sick by morning. Usually because it doesnt bother me too much. I also sweat a lot at night now. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Hugs I too have been feeling and being sick at night and also sometimes in morning I think the heat is not helping iv had windows open and a fan on and eating pom bears and rennies like there Is a shortage this tends to stop the physical side of sickness most of the time. Mw said sickness often comes back towards end so Wasnt concerned for me as bp normal and no swelling or anything. But mention to your mw anyway x

5. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

I've been feeling like this for a few weeks now - sickly (struggle to eat a proper meal without fighting to keep it down!), hot, sweaty, dizzy, aching, belly sore and heavy, the list goes on! Unfortunately its all part of it but mention it to your midwife and see what she says :) xx

6. Positive37

Positive37 Well-Known Member

Ditto sore heavy bump. Heart makes.me sick..feel.eo dizzy at min too .finding it tough . com

7. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Me too, felt really sick yesterday, just like ms again! Even bought rich tea fingers again as they helped in first tri. :-/ The heat makes it all worse too. Dreading this hot weekend. And my bump was aching yesterday, esp in bed. Definitely in the uncomfortable stage!! Xx

8. Chrispin

Chrispin Well-Known Member

Omg i thought it was just me! Iv been sick last couple of nights with sore bump! Heartburn, gassy, sweating, asthma and hayfever. just feeling really crap.... I really hope it gets better as im on my own alot with hubby working away and it can get scary x

9. umbongo

I think we're on thr downward slide till due date.... The heat and Hayfever make it all worse too. Aghhh! Fx for cold rainy summer weather soon!

10. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

I've felt like this for so many weeks now I often think how can I cope looking after a newborn feeling like this - then I remember hopefully il feel normal again when she's out!! Not that I can remember what normal feels like ha! Xx

11. Brandykins

Thank you everyone i feel better knowing it's not just me. I made the mistake of googling! I told myself i would not do this. I think there is definately a market for a book because no-one tells you all this stuff. My midwife is ok, but i'm sure she just can't wait to get me out of the room half the time. I'm seeing her later so i shall keep you posted. xxx

12. umbongo

The TRUTH about pregnancy....
    Piles
    Wind
    Snot
    Exhaustion in all trimesters
    The glow of acne
    Thrush
    UTIs
    Aches
    Random pains
    Baby moving too much
    Baby not moving enough
    Random sickness
    Feeling ill when you eat
    Feeling ill when you don't eat
    Swelling of one or all extremities.
    Leaky boobs
    Insane amounts of discharge that may or may not look normal
    Itching
    Weeing yourself

And the rest!

It's amazing isn't it?? Yet we all think it's more than with it!! :-D

xxx

13. Positive37

Positive37 Well-Known Member

Ooh I feel better reading that only had few on that list that's enough though....
    What a night I had . couldn't breath with cold . heartburn. .sneezed in bed and wet bed.hot.bump heavy ha ha a d its gonna be a scorcher what the hell do u wear when its this hot other than nothing! !!
    Happy friday ladies xx

14. Chrispin

Chrispin Well-Known Member

Haha brilliant...

Im dreading work today, hot stuffy salon with hairdryers going, on my feet all day chatting a load of shit while customers judge my belly and compare me to all their friends when they were pregnant! Cant fricking wait! Haha.

Then just remembered im only working while 2 as iv got to go for an anti d injection at the hospital. So maxi dress and flip flops for me after work, then spend the rest of the day with a dead arm!

I said to my hubby this morning that im so in love with this baby, and i know ill try to b the best mum i can be but im not sure pregnancy is for me haha! Id prob do it all again in a few yrs but at the moment i really am fed up with feeling shite xx

15. umbongo

I'm definitely crap at being pregnant!
    I'm boiling already and have nothing summery to wear as still not tracked down a cheap maxi dress that's in a short length. Only got trousers or jeans :-((

16. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

I had a week a while back where I would go to bed and as soon as I lay down I would start to feel really hot and clammy, then the stomach pains would start and get progressively worse until I threw up the entire contents of my stomach. After that I would sleep through till the morning. It was really odd and I was getting to the point where I wasn't wanting to eat an evening meal. Then it just stopped. I haven't a clue why it happened.

17. Brandykins

I love that list. And no-one tells you all this! I spoke to mid wife and she said she has had a lot of ladies feeling this. My blood pressure is slightly high, but not to worry. Apparantly this heat, dehydration and sleeping the wrong way can be causing all this feeling sick. Baby has also had a growth spurt and i am now measuring 2 weeks ahead. No wonder i feel pants all of a sudden. He is gonna be big i know it xxx