Feeling really good today!

Becs

Reaction score
I don't want to jinx myself but I feel the best I've felt in 3 months! Earlier this week I was vomiting so much it was embarrassing (including one almost disasterous comute to work where I was trapped in my seat on a busy train and had no choice but to vomit in my mouth - nice). I've fallen asleep at my desk at lunchtime with my head on my scarf more times then I can count and once I even curled up on the floor under my desk and slept for 30 mins where nobody could see me.

But today I have a genuine spring in my step. I even feel attractive :D I'm not sleepy or sick and if I'm honest the thing I'd love to do most right now is sneak out of work and go for a good boogy. :dance: Now I have writen this I am bound to wake up feeling poo tomorrow, but hell I feel good!

Good for you. :D

It sounds like you'll be one of the lucky ones that has a 'good' second trimester. Long may it continue! :D

Thanks Matt! Even if it's just a one day green card I fully intend to enjoy myself. I forgot how it felt to have energy. Hubby and I are having a week in Scotland from Monday and could really do with a good laugh, fingers crossed this lasts! :pray:

nice! Gld youyr feeling well :dance: I have days where i feel fab, and others where im still reeeeally tired, but at least the sickness is gone! I just have a nap most afternoons now, or id be in bed by 8 and wouldnt see the OH :(

Good for you Becs. Think positive, the week in Scotland will do you the world of good and you could be like this right till the end now.

thats why i always carried doggy bags with me becs lol

glad ur having a good day ! enjoy scotland next week :cheer:

G3M said:
thats why i always carried doggy bags with me becs lol

quote]

Did you ever use one in public??? Go on spill! (no pun intended :D )

:cheer: :cheer: Glad you're feeling better

Make sure you pack your hat, gloves and scarf, it's bloody freezing up here! I'm sure you'll still have a fab time though :D

I've got some very attractive thermal leggings which may come out to play Muppetmum. Nothing is going to stop me enjoy that beautiful country!! Plus, you need a brisk cold walk to really appreciate the hot chocolate by the fire. Can't wait!!

Where in Scotland are you? You lucky thing!

I'm half an hour from Aberdeen on Royal Deeside. (About 45 minutes from Balmoral). It is georgous here, the scenery's amazing.
I'm from Devon originally though so I really feel the cold

Glad to see your feeling bright and cheerful today lets hope it sticks. I hope you have a nice time next week. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad u are feeling better Becs!

Where are u coming to in Scotland? I live in Scotland ;) And yes it is cold :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back