feeling really down

Clover

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I don't want to moan and I feel silly posting this, but I just feel really down and depressed
I have suffered from depression and anxiety in the past and been on medication, at the moment I'm not on meds, and I have felt the depression creeping up on me, for the past few months its been getting worse, every morning I wake up with the same feeling, and I don't know how to snap myself out of it
I'm on a healthy eating plan and I am trying to stay positive about TTC but it just seems its getting harder to stay positive

sorry for the moan, just had to get it out! lol

xxxx

Hi Clover

I feel the same. I started bleeding yesterday on cd22 - I mean, really?! Why does pcos do this to us, can't they find a cure?!

We do everything possible and still it doesn't happen and nothing changes. I had to have a few weeks off work earlier this year because it got to me that much. You are definitely not alone. Xxx

What else can we do though? I can only think of trying soy (more supplements, much to my husband's disgust lol). It seems to work for a lot of people.

That said, right now surrogacy and adoption are very appealing for me. Xx

Hi Clover

I feel the same. I started bleeding yesterday on cd22 - I mean, really?! Why does pcos do this to us, can't they find a cure?!

We do everything possible and still it doesn't happen and nothing changes. I had to have a few weeks off work earlier this year because it got to me that much. You are definitely not alone. Xxx

What else can we do though? I can only think of trying soy (more supplements, much to my husband's disgust lol). It seems to work for a lot of people.

Hey hun,
I'm so sorry, I feel awful for moaning, I think you are so strong, and I really hope you get your Bfp, if anyone deserves it you do,
are you doing a FET cycle soon?, you are doing everything right, its just so crap that it is so hard for some of us to conceive, Big hugs to you my lovely :hugs:

xxxxx

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. This TTC lark can be so frustrating and I can see how it would be frankly upsetting after months and months of trying. I really hope you get some good news soon. Xx

:hug:

AWW hun.

I'm so sorry you're feeling down.

Big hugs.

XX

Awwww hun sorry your feeling this way.

Can't really give any advice as I'm feeling down as well.
I hope you start feeling better soon though. It sounds like your looking after yourself which can only help.

Big hugs :hugs: xxx

Ah girlies, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I can really empathise, TTC was honestly the hardest thing I have ever experienced and I wish you all all the luck in the world xx

Big Hugs clover!! sending lots of love your way!!

have some clover time maybe do something you enjoy that you've not done in a while? and when you see those two lovely lines and the words pregnant on a digi you'll be so full of joy! all the ttc stresses will be worth it sweetie xxx *hugs*

Big Hugs clover!! sending lots of love your way!!

have some clover time maybe do something you enjoy that you've not done in a while? and when you see those two lovely lines and the words pregnant on a digi you'll be so full of joy! all the ttc stresses will be worth it sweetie xxx *hugs*
Thanks lovely
I think I will have some Clover time, I rarely get time to myself as I work full time and the kids keep my busy (which I love of course) but I don't get time to chill out and relax so perhaps when they are in bed I will put a good film on cracking open a bottle of wine and chocolates and have some time out

Xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. This TTC lark can be so frustrating and I can see how it would be frankly upsetting after months and months of trying. I really hope you get some good news soon. Xx
Thanks sweetie
It's been 22 months so it is getting me down , I have 3 children (2 teens and a toddler ) but the urge for another is so strong

xxxxx

AWW hun.

Big hugs.

XX
Thanks Em,
Just having a bad day!! I'm waiting to Ovulate so I'm always a bit down at this point in my cycle, trying to stay positive ;)
How are you doing? Is it your scan tomorrow?

xxxxx

Awwww hun sorry your feeling this way.

Can't really give any advice as I'm feeling down as well.
I hope you start feeling better soon though. It sounds like your looking after yourself which can only help.

Big hugs :hugs: xxx
Hey lovely
I hope you feel better too, so sorry about your mc , I know ttc is so tough so it must be much harder after a loss
Let's keep each other positive and hopefully we'll get our Bfps soon :)

Xxxx

Ah girlies, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I can really empathise, TTC was honestly the hardest thing I have ever experienced and I wish you all all the luck in the world xx
Thanks hun
I really hope we all join you soon
How are you doing? Gosh it doesn't seem 2 minutes since your Bfp , how many weeks are you now? :)

xxxxxx

Hi Clover

Hey hun,
I'm so sorry, I feel awful for moaning, I think you are so strong, and I really hope you get your Bfp, if anyone deserves it you do,
are you doing a FET cycle soon?, you are doing everything right, its just so crap that it is so hard for some of us to conceive, Big hugs to you my lovely :hugs:

xxxxx

Awww, what a lovely thing to say! Thank you :)

We have our FET info session on Feb 22nd so should be able to do it the cycle after. I found out we get 2 FETs on the NHS before November which is great! Really hoping something comes of them.

I know I ovulated in October as I felt it and my scan in November was clear. I'm hoping this is just my cycles being messed up still from the IVF. Xx

Depression sucks. I'm suffering with depression at the moment too and when you are depressed you can't ever imagine it ending. We have to keep reminding ourselves that it does, easier said than done I know xxx

Hi Clover. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down. Your post really put things into perspective for me. A month feels like a year when you are TTC :( I get more mental and obsessed every month that goes by. But I do have a friend who took three years TTC, they tried all sorts and eventually it happened naturally. So weird how our bodies work hey. It's normal to feel down in these circumstances, but hopefully talking about it with DH and all these lovely ladies on here will bring a little comfort. Hope you get your bfp soon x

Thanks hun
I really hope we all join you soon
How are you doing? Gosh it doesn't seem 2 minutes since your Bfp , how many weeks are you now? :)

xxxxxx

I know, it's flying by, the hospital reckon 14 but I'm sticking with 13! I'm ok, just wish I could stop being bloody sick! xx

AWW hun.

Big hugs.

XX
Thanks Em,
Just having a bad day!! I'm waiting to Ovulate so I'm always a bit down at this point in my cycle, trying to stay positive ;)
How are you doing? Is it your scan tomorrow?

xxxxx

Yep, scan is tomorrow.

I'm shitting myself if I'm honest.

Just praying all is ok in there.

I've got my fingers crossed for you hun.

XX

Hey Hun sending some hugs :hugs: I suffer with anxiety - tried meds they didn't work. Read an amazing book which basically trained me to live alongside it rather than get rid of it. I know those days well when you wake up and you just can't shift that feeling. You feel guilty because you love everything that is in your life! Just know your not alone, going for a walk on my own makes me feel better, if I can get myself to go! Ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back