Feeling really down TMI pic

Littleperson

Reaction score
Like the title says I’m feeling really down.

got my ‘period’ on Friday, if you can even call it that.

feel like I’ve written a million of these posts so apologies for repeating myself but here’s the history:

miscarriage at 6 weeks in December, resulted in d&c. No periods at all for a few months. And in May, June, July I’ve had this. Each time 35 days apart which was my cycle length before the pregnancy. And positive ovulation tests. So I know it’s definitely my period. But this is literally it! Lasts only a day and not enough to fill a pad. Some on tissue when wiping and tiny amount on pad.

Before I fell pregnant my periods were super light when I was trying. Previous to starting to try I had been on the pill for a couple of years and had the coil for 3 years before that. No periods at all with the coil and super light ones with the pill.

this has to be a lining issue.
I’ve already contacted the doctors several times, the last time they said they’d refer me to gyno, didn’t hear back. I will be phoning them again tomorrow.

I’m just wondering how long they’re going to let me suffer like this?

my son is now 8, I waited so long to have another baby because my current partner (not my sons dad) needed time. It took him 5 years to give me the green light for trying. And now it’s been over a year of trying and we are both desperate for it to happen. I feel like I’m letting him down. It hurts me so much not having answers. I know my periods aren’t normal. I just need the doctors to actually take me seriously and help me. I’m 30 so I know I’m still young but I’ve just wanted this for so long. I always envisioned a 3 year age gap for my son and now he will be at least 9 by the time I have a baby and he’s always asking when it will happen. I just feel like such a failure.

I’ve tried all the natural remedies to thicken my lining with no result. I NEED the doctors to take my case on and investigate what’s going on and then actually do something to help me! Pump me full of hormones!!! I’m literally one click away from ordering oestrogen pills on eBay at this point and ain’t no one wanting to be messing about with that!!!

feeling very sorry for myself right now. I feel guilty for feeling this way because I know there are people who struggle to have one baby never mind a second. But I really really want it to complete my family and to give my partner his own child and I’m terrified I’m not going to be able to :(

F08D1877-E981-4AEA-9ABF-1F4DEABCBA2E.jpeg

Sorry you’re having a hard time. I totally understand the pressure you’re feeling. We were trying for 2 years and my son will be 9 when this baby is born.
Have you read the book “it starts with the egg”? It tells you remedies you can do yourself to help your chances of conception.
I personally started taking ubiquinol for a couple of months before we were successful. Just remember though it might not be your problem it might be his xx

Like the title says I’m feeling really down.

got my ‘period’ on Friday, if you can even call it that.

feel like I’ve written a million of these posts so apologies for repeating myself but here’s the history:

miscarriage at 6 weeks in December, resulted in d&c. No periods at all for a few months. And in May, June, July I’ve had this. Each time 35 days apart which was my cycle length before the pregnancy. And positive ovulation tests. So I know it’s definitely my period. But this is literally it! Lasts only a day and not enough to fill a pad. Some on tissue when wiping and tiny amount on pad.

Before I fell pregnant my periods were super light when I was trying. Previous to starting to try I had been on the pill for a couple of years and had the coil for 3 years before that. No periods at all with the coil and super light ones with the pill.

this has to be a lining issue.
I’ve already contacted the doctors several times, the last time they said they’d refer me to gyno, didn’t hear back. I will be phoning them again tomorrow.

I’m just wondering how long they’re going to let me suffer like this?

my son is now 8, I waited so long to have another baby because my current partner (not my sons dad) needed time. It took him 5 years to give me the green light for trying. And now it’s been over a year of trying and we are both desperate for it to happen. I feel like I’m letting him down. It hurts me so much not having answers. I know my periods aren’t normal. I just need the doctors to actually take me seriously and help me. I’m 30 so I know I’m still young but I’ve just wanted this for so long. I always envisioned a 3 year age gap for my son and now he will be at least 9 by the time I have a baby and he’s always asking when it will happen. I just feel like such a failure.

I’ve tried all the natural remedies to thicken my lining with no result. I NEED the doctors to take my case on and investigate what’s going on and then actually do something to help me! Pump me full of hormones!!! I’m literally one click away from ordering oestrogen pills on eBay at this point and ain’t no one wanting to be messing about with that!!!

feeling very sorry for myself right now. I feel guilty for feeling this way because I know there are people who struggle to have one baby never mind a second. But I really really want it to complete my family and to give my partner his own child and I’m terrified I’m not going to be able to :(

View attachment 91167
I'm so sorry you're still in this situation - I think you really need to press your care provider for these tests! Just keep on at them. You are not a failure - I'm 31 next month and this is my first, but my husband has a little boy who will be 10 this year! Big hugs, it will get sorted, hopefully sooner rather than later xx

Sorry you’re having a hard time. I totally understand the pressure you’re feeling. We were trying for 2 years and my son will be 9 when this baby is born.
Have you read the book “it starts with the egg”? It tells you remedies you can do yourself to help your chances of conception.
I personally started taking ubiquinol for a couple of months before we were successful. Just remember though it might not be your problem it might be his xx
Thanks!

I haven’t read the book, have just done all my research online. Have been taking coq10 since January.
I take that, l-arginine, omega 3, vitamin e, Maca root, vitamin c, Pregnacare before conception, methyl folate, royal jelly, vitex and aspirin.
I have flax seed every day. And make belly warmer teas with apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and chilli.
Also have raspberry leaf tea with hibiscus.
my bmi is spot on, I don’t smoke, don’t drink caffeine, Barely drink alcohol (about once a month)!
I do yoga and fertility massage.
like you name it, I’ve been doing it!

I feel like it must be me because my body’s acted so strange with my cycles. Plus we conceived so surely his swimmers are fine??

I’m waiting on a call back from my doctor just now!

and I’m about to call up an acupuncture clinic as I’ve just seen that they’re open again after covid.

I feel like if I hadn’t had the miscarriage and if I had normal periods I wouldn’t be so uptight about it and I’d be able to have a more ‘it will happen when it happens’ type of attitude for longer than I have. But because I know things aren’t normal I just want answers and solutions and I don’t want to have to wait to get them you know?

My doctor just called me back! She was really nice! She said that gyno haven’t gotten back to them and she assumed it was because they had contacted me directly which they haven’t! So she’s chasing that up today to see what the hold up is and will let me know. She’s also said that she wants to get my bloods done to check my hormone levels as that’s the only thing they can really do for me on their end. She said it won’t really give them an indication of my actual lining but will let them know that I’m ovulating and stuff which she believes I am but no harm in testing! I’ve got to do it at the right time in my cycle so my appointment is on 5th of August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back