Feeling really down atm :( :( TMI!

twinkle90

Reaction score
I feel like ii want to burst into tears...self esteem is going down hill. Sickness, tiredness. Even things like exsessive sweating that ive even started getting dark coloured skin underarm and between thighs. How do i get rid or atleast lighten it??? And ive be getting constipation and think ive got piles, i felt a lump when i went to loo (SORRY TMI!!!!) i literally feel the most unattractive prson going at the mintue. If its not one thing its another!!

Sorry for this rant! I need to air it :'( :'(

Didn't want to read and run hun... just think of the beautiful baby you will have at the end. :)

Xxx

I know. I dont even wanna tell OH incase hes like 'ew'. I cant even sleep :( xxx

Oh hun i know how you feel ive got the same just now, really wish it was autumn already, we'd be closer to due date and it wouldnt be so hot
Ive been trying to wear really thin clothing to stop sweating not much else can be done , you could carry deoderant wipes to make you feel a bit fresher? If the piles are bothering you there is stuff doctor can give you to help but if your like me you will probably be to embaresd to ask, i hate asking about stuff like that just suffer instead lol
Not much help i know but know your not alone! X

Sorry to hear this. Have you tried switching deodorant brands - some a stronger and offer longer protection etc. I'm dreading the heat wave too and I haven't got a proper bump yet! Hope you start to feel better soon xxx

You can get germaloids over the counter (or off the shelf in my sainsburys!), these really help with the lumpy bits, theres cream or suppositories that are safe to use in pg and no embarrassment with seeing anyone!

The dark skin is called chloasma, i used to even get it on the pill. You can't treat it but it does fade. Best thing to do is if your outside is wear really mega high factor sunscreen, as this does help. I've got it round my eyes, it makes me look like i'm wearing goggles!

Its def not as fun being pg as i thought it would be....

I know the feeling hun, I have developed spider veins on my legs which will prob end up perm and it really bugs me but I just try and think of the beautiful little person I have given life to and it makes me feel better :) x

Thanks ladies. I just feel abit down about it all. Because of all the changes ive kinda got all miserable with OH xxxx

Hi Twinkle90, can't offer any other advice other to what the lovely ladies on here have already suggested but just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon, :-( xx

awww bless you. I know exactly how you feel. Although I'm feeling better physically I look like crap! I have spots all over the place, my hair is like straw at the minute and I also get quite sweaty. Just take each day as it comes and try and get some time to do some nice things for yourself. Have a bath and pamper yourself to make yourself feel a little better. Don't spend too much time thinking about the way you look or looking in mirrors and if you do, just remember that it's only temporary. It won't last forever. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back