feeling really crappy

Layla

Reaction score
hi girls,

im just haveing a little moan. something i never thought id do coz i love being pregnant.
but right now i feel so tired, been up most of last night with tightenings that again didnt lead anywhere. im finding it so hard to walk far as it hurts alot and i get stabbing pains low down in my bump.

been in bed most of the day but i still feel like poo, if i do go in to labour tonight i dont think i will have the energy to do it, tipical lol

i have just under a week left at the most, provideing teh consultant still says on thursday i can be induced, but i just feel like thats ages away, i know it will prob come quick, but right now it just doesnt seem like it.

sorry, feeling very sorry formyself right now, i hate being like this and telling you all. i dont do drama queens or attention dseekers, they piss me off, yet i feel by typeing this i have just turnt in to one, so sorry for that .

xx

You can feel like you want hun, I remember how low I got when I was due and how even lower I felt when I went overdue, its so uncomfortabkle and the end is in sight but seems ages away. The pains wear you out, and you get fed up of thinking is this it. But keep your chin up, you are so nearly there and hopefully your consultant will have good news for you on Thurs. Sending you a big hug xx

Big hugs hun!!

We know you're not the attention seeking type so don't worry. You may find that if you are going to go into labour in the next few days you might get a last spurt of energy so make sure you preserve it!!

Take it easy all the time you feel crap just in case.

Just think you have done 39 weeks or so already so one more is nothing.

Lots of love xx

Don't think many people suffer Drama Queen's or attention seekers well, and I'm sure no-one thinks that of you. Not everyone who has a moan is an attention seeker. If they are then I think I win the biggest attention seekers prize in the universe for my last couple of days of non-stop moaning!!

It's not much longer now hun - next week isn't that far away honestly. I know it probably feels like ages but when Coby is in your arms the time you spent pregnant will dissapear from your mind I'm sure.

Look after yourself xx

Hey hun

Like everyone else said try and relax and put your feet up you deserve it.
I dont know how all you ladies with kids already to so great when preg as you cant just flop on the couch like id o when ever i like.
I think you ve done a good job so far and its almost oevr for us all so hold in there and soon we will have our babies.
Take care.
Katrina :D

Take it easy hun and moan as much as you like..

This is why we are all here.

I will be reaching the stage you are at now, very soon, and I am sure I will be moaning like mad as well.

Let it all out!

Put on your favourite film and tuck into some left-over chocolate.

Oooh... that reminds me, I have some leftover chocolate as well. yum yum! :roll:

Keep your chin up sweetie. :D

Everyone is entitled to a moan hun!!

The end is now in site for you and there shouldn't be any reason for them to change the 16th is there? Did they give you that date cos of the size of coby?
It would be so inconciderate of them to give you one date then take it back. Mind you when i went in to be induced with Amy my blood pressure had dropped slightly so a midwife off another team was going to send me home!!!

How rude!! Lol

I could still have till the 29th Jan!! Lol- i'm really looking forward to it, honest!! :roll:

We are all ears and feel free to moan away at anytime

cheers guys, reading your replies has just made me cry :oops:

Amy's mum - yeah they gave me that date coz of Coby's size. thats another thing thats on my mind too i think, im terrifed he is going to be massive and that i wont be able to cope. they told me Ethan was going to be big too but it turns out that he was only 7.7 and i was full of water so i know they can be wrong, but this time they have done more scans and have been monitoring me so i tend to belive it more.

he was 8lbs on the 22nd of dec going by the last scan, whihc means he will be 9lbish now. im so worried about it.

according to teh hospital they are inducing me at 39 weeks, but as far as im conserned, they are induciong me at 40 weeks coz our dates dont match up.

i think everything has just got on top of me now, i love being pregnant so i dont want to lose that feeling, but i also want to meet coby so much, then there is the fact that it will change things between me and jase and im worried about that too.

god sorry, got so much going on in my head, i have tried to keep it all in and be strong but today i just cant.

It is hormones and panic that hun, i am exactly the same.

When i was having the really bad pains last week, it was going through my mind that i didn't want this baby and i don't want the pain and it is going to change our lives etc!! An hour later i was really excited that i could be meeting my baby!! Lol- tiredness doesn't help though, it makes you feel worse. :(

Try and get as much rest as you can hun before the big day, it will be over by this time next week. :D Then you can concentrate on your little family :D

Hormones....... Who'd have them!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back