feeling really bad

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my son started smiling today and i was so proud but then i got so depressed my partner decided that he didnt want a baby when i found out i was pg and did a runner i had been with him for 4 yrs and was totally in love with him and even when he did a runner i convinced myself he will come back when i have the baby and sees him, which he did until he was on the Birth Certificate and then went again but today when braydon smiled i just wanted to share it with his dad and couldnt and for the first time since i had him cried for ages!!! i always thought he would stick by me cant believe how wrong i could be

Oh Sarah - I feel for you. However, don't let the wonderful moment be spoiled. You're a great mummy and that's why you deserved that smile so much........ your little bunny is reassuring you that the two of you will be OK!!!!! :D
Emilia xx

Kayl1986 said:
u and ur baby dont need him.

I agree, sounds like he has some growing up to do. I hope you have other help and support though.

How are things now?

x

he is being a total fall - i have spent 5 months of a pregnancy and 1 month of braydons life trying to geti him interested then yesturday he text me saying he could he see braydon mon, and as i have spent the last couple of months trying to get him involved i was so happy and asked when but he couldnt be bothered to get up and come round before 11 and i had to go out to see my ill nan at one so his reply was to blame me for never letting him see HIS son and that he is going to get solicitors involved which put me into total disblief and couldnt stop crying as all want him to do is play a part in braydons life - and this is a person who i was in total love with for four years and prob still was till recently - and who sed he will lways stick by not much proof of that yet!

OMG - I would totally cut this man out of my life, he sounds like a ******* and is dragging you down and your baby when he is older will not appreciate having a dad in his life that has treated you both badly.

So sorry to hear things are so bad for you.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back