"Feeling" pregnant

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Geekachublog, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I started to "feel" pregnant recently, stomach protruding slightly and starting to harden.

However over the past two or three days my stomach is soft as dough and seems to have gone down a little bit.
    I've never felt less pregnant than I do now, I hate days like these (I know we all have them).

I can't wait until my scan two weeks on Weds :)

2. Littlesammy

Littlesammy Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. My stomach has popped out now so am starting to look pregnant but some days is soft and squishy and others it feels a bit firmer. I've been weighing myself once a week and today I've actually lost a couple of pounds. Not really feeling pregnant at all. So I went to Mothercare too see if I could cheer myself up. They've got a sale on so I've come back with some baby clothes, bibs and hooded towels.

I feel much better now!!

3. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

I seem to go up and down. Very odd.

4. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

I dont feel it today, i seem to be heavily bloated & fat... Dont look like a bump like it did yesterday... But I do seem to be constipated too.