Feeling pregnant but unsure

sagags

Reaction score
A little backstory on me I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago. Of course when not trying to conceive we got pregnant and gave birth to my awesome son about a year ago. Now after finishing breastfeeding when he was about 5 months I didn't have a period until 3 weeks ago after 10 days on progesterone.

So its really hard to gauge how long my cycles are typically as before they were never consistent or they were consistently inconsistent. My husband and i were active 2 weeks after my period which within a normal cycle that would be ovulation (who knows for me) but about a week after that I started to feel extremely tired, my boobs got sore, and it started to feel like a weight was in my lower pelvis. (With my first pregnancy I didn't notice anything until 6 weeks along and bam a tingly feeling just started. tested and it was automatically a positive)

Since that first week I have become more and more exhausted where before I never was heartburn as reared its ugly head, extremely bloated, nausea, waking up at night to pee, generally restless sleep, and headaches. I am trying not to symptom spot but I just feel pregnant.

Oh i took a test at 9dpo and 11dpo both negative. I almost feel a little crazy thinking I'm actually pregnant with such strong symptoms so early.

Anyone in the same boat or have any thoughts. I was going to test again tomorrow.

I'm kind of in the same boat! I'm now 12 DPO, also with a few similar symptoms and tested negative on Sunday. I keep being told to wait until AF is due, at least, before testing! I'm now following that advice, so would recommend the same to you!

One friend told me that she didn't get a positive test until 2 weeks after her missed period!

Good luck! x

I know its so stressful like you just want to know! Just to be able to wrap your head around it! Good luck to you as well!

Did you test again today? Hope you get good news soon xx

I did today and definitely negative but I may still be too early at 13dpo or a what I guess to be 13 dpo.

Fingers crossed for testing once AF is late! xx

I feel like this!
I'm possibly 9dpo (don't do opk so kinda a guesstimate). My left side I'd definitely "heavy" and it's not like Ov pains.

I felt like this with my youngest, tat I just knew.

When's the earliest a test would show? What's the best one?

I keep reading that FRER are the best, but I can't find anywhere! I've been testing from 8DPO...big mistake! I'm leaving it until I'm sure AF is late xx

Maybe you were ovulating instead when you started to get those symptoms. I have a pill free month this month and the heavy bloated feel, sensitive boobs were in my second week but I always had shorter cycles and 27/28 days max plus sperm can live up to a week in the womb so pregnancy is still possible just too early to be giving you positives x

I feel like this, due on tomorrow and been "feeling pregnant" for 4 days. Haven't got tests so haven't tested, just waiting to see if AF shows.

Last night I started to feel nauseous because of a good smell (heaving) very unlike me. Thursday I just feel heavy and different.
Such a weird thing to discribe. If I do come on tomorrow id generally be shocked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back