Feeling positive today

Jojo84

Reaction score
I have my scan to check all is ok after sons pink discharge that started tuesday And a small clot and bit of blood on Friday.

I went to the a&e and my tests came back fine

My noobs hurt a LOT, I've had a little sickness and my bleeding has been gone for a full 24hra. I'm not in any pain and I feel fine so I'm hopeful everything will be on tomorrow.

I bloody hope so anyway.

My mum spent her whole pregnancy with y brother stressed put and nervous and she said it ruined it for her. So I'm going to TRY and stay positive and stress free.

Do if its bad news tomorrow ill be devastated because I'm kinda expecting things to be ok.

Hope everything goes okay for you. All you can do is try to stay calm and distract yourself from bad thoughts. Wishing you luck x

Really glad your feeling better and definitely stay positive - if you think about it, however you were feeling, if it was bad news your always going to be devastated - so at least by staying positive and believing everything will be fine your staying relaxed - I'm sure everything will be fine too :) xxx

Last edited:
I mean the blood was a very small amount and the clot was tiny. The rest if the time it was pink discharge when I wiped and lasted 4-5 days but never came out unless I wiped...

The symptoms are stronger than ever and tests came back normal and urine test still showed a positive.

So it kinda feels positive... I just hope I'm right.

Mum wants us to go semi public. If we get a heartbeat tomorrow (telling my grandmother and my brother basically) as I help care for my grandma and I'm having to find excuses not to do things and its getting hard already.

So many decisions right now but I'm feeling calm

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling positive today. I definitely think things sound ok for you! And lots of symptoms too. I'm just like your mum lol! Worried through out my pregnancy with my son and regretted it I'm doing the same this time round too. Always thought when I got to 12-13 weeks I'd stop stressing but it's got worse!! x

I'm going to try not to. I'm calm today. I had one tiny pink wipe but I'd just strained a bit on the toilet (sorry tmi) it's 2pm tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect. Last one I had was at 4.5 weeks when baby had already died and passed through so I'm kinda nervous just for that

glad your feeling more positive hun, praying everything is ok for you tomorrow xxx

Good luck for today but it all sounds really positive so I'm sure you'll be fine. Xxx.

Thanks. My scan is in about an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back