Feeling off

kellylou

Reaction score
Past 2 days I've just felt off. Baby has been keeping me awake with large, movements so strong.they wake me, although I don't know if this is because I am a lighter sleeper now.
Yesterday I had to sleep for a few hpurs in the afternoon and then today I've had no energy to do anything at all and feel lightheaded and still tired but I suppose that's as I've slept on and off and not eaten or drank much.
Anyone else been feeling like this at this stage?

Yes me I am the exact same waking UP during the night either because of babies strong movements or either due to going to the toilet ! And naps wise I can also relate I feel so tired and when I sleep during the day I feel like I can sleep for ages even after I have woken up i feel energy-less! I think its normal at this stage, as we r approaching the finishing line (I hope)

Poor you :-( I'm a few weeks behind so feeling ok but not looking forward to feeling how you describe!!! Everyone always says the last few weeks is hard but at least the end is in sight. Hope you can stay cosy and comfortable- good excuse to stick the telly on and hibernate under a blanket!

Thanks, my mums picking up my little boy from school tomorrow which is a help and he's staying over with her so we can finish tidying the house then next week I plan on sleeping and resting as week after will be all systems go

Sounds like you've got it all sorted! Good for you- I'm so glad you'll get some relaxation. And yay for your mum- she sounds fab!

Thanks, she is even offered to come and clean but I've put her off! 2 wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back