Feeling numb.

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey
Does anyone else feel strangely numb?

I cried of course, and was very upset when told. But I find myself floating along, thinking about other things, and every now and then remembering with a jolt that I'm not pregnant any more and that I need not be careful about standing on chairs etc.

I just don't know how I'm feeling. OH very supportive, bless him, but not even wanting constant hugs and reassurance. Very strange.

Sue

I know exactly what you mean. It's so hard to explain the pain that you feel. One minute I'm in floods of tears, then the next minute I can't even cry.
I'm here for you anytime :hug:

hun really sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:

there are so many different emotions going around you at the moment and you just dont know how your feeling or what you should be doing.

i think everyone has different ways of dealing with grief and all i say is just follow your feelings and just go with how your feeling.

im glad your supported by OH, we are all here for you anytime you ever want to talk :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im sorry for your loss. im glad your OH is being supportive, that must help lots :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back