Feeling nervous. Good sign??

Khurley91

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope your all well.

So I'm feeling a bit anxious right now and trying not to get my hopes up - currently on cd 35, never had a cycle length past 33 days. Took a test this morning but it was negative.

When I was pregnant before I didn't have any symptoms really so I can't really compare I know every pregnancy is different. It took a week to get a positive test result with my last pregnancy too.

I do have the following symptoms but I'm trying not to read too much into it:
Nausea is on and off some days but today I've felt nausea more than usual
Head feels a bit woozy
Mood swings have been worse so my sister says
Feeling drained some days
Easily irritated
Usually love Chinese but couldn't eat it the other night and craving foods I don't normally eat
Boobs throbbing sometimes or having sharp pains

What's people's thoughts?

Thanks in advance and spreading baby dust

Being late and some strong symptoms are good signs! Xx

My fingers are crossed for you x

Thankyou. I'm trying to keep myself busy and not think about it but it's so hard �� Xx

Noticed little lumps on my nipples and had a bit of a cramp in my hip. Anyone else waiting on AF? Xx

I came off the pill last month, had my withdrawal bleed but no period since. If I counted my withdrawal bleed as a period then I'd be around 6 days late but I'm not really looking at it that way as I know it can take a while for your body to get back to "normal" after stopping the pill.

I think I ovulated around 3rd/4th September and had sex before/during/after that time. I'm around 9dpo but not entirely sure of dates as can't pinpoint the exact date I ovulated.

I have been getting similar symptoms to you - intermittent nausea, my head feels really strange; not dizzy as such but quite heavy and blurred, cramps/pelvis pains, heavy breasts and I've noticed some sharp pains near my hip like you mentioned?

It's so hard not to test but I know realistically I should wait another few days. When are you planning to test again? X

Hey. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow because the suspense is getting too much. I'm
a Late ovulator and I know I ovulate between cycle day 16-18 so I'm currently 17-19 days past ovulation. Just hoping o get the result I want :) xx

Doctor refused to give me an appointment so I had to buy another test which still came back negative. Getting more symptoms. Couldn't eat my McDonald's earlier it made me feel sick and also cups of tea make me feel queasy. Drinking lots more and urinating more now. How are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back